Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

roo boys!

Alex you know I wouldn't do that :P

Perhaps if someone named Other came along though... ::) ;D

8-6 Suited

Well... Didn't think about this thread actually until R&B mentioned it. :P

My votes go to:

HP. Works tireless around all communities helping others and gives honest opinions relating to everything. Also is one of the nicest guys to talk to whether you are a member of the boards for a day or a long time user.

R&B. Again, just the same as HP, one of the nicest blokes on the board however must be coloured bind because blue stripes aren't black. ;)

Alex. Always great fun posting with you Alex, you always make me laugh lol Works a lot and always willing to help others.

Saving my last vote for the moment. People currently int he running is BOOMZ, DazBurg, ossie, Roost and CF.

McRooster

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 05, 2011, 11:29:32 AM
Well... Didn't think about this thread actually until R&B mentioned it. :P

My votes go to:

HP. Works tireless around all communities helping others and gives honest opinions relating to everything. Also is one of the nicest guys to talk to whether you are a member of the boards for a day or a long time user.

R&B. Again, just the same as HP, one of the nicest blokes on the board however must be coloured bind because blue stripes aren't black. ;)

Alex. Always great fun posting with you Alex, you always make me laugh lol Works a lot and always willing to help others.

Saving my last vote for the moment. People currently int he running is BOOMZ, DazBurg, ossie, Roost and CF.
Do you take Amex Shaggy? ;)

bomberboy0618

8-6 Suited

Luigi probably voted for himself though BB. :P

Roost, it's like Visa/Mastercard isn't it? Accepted everywhere?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 05, 2011, 12:21:58 PM
Luigi probably voted for himself though BB. :P

Roost, it's like Visa/Mastercard isn't it? Accepted everywhere?
he hasnt been around since it started i think, not sure though  ???

roo boys!

Thanks Shaggy, and colour blindness is the only reason why you guys have all the members, back in the old days with black and white TV's we were winning all the premierships and people thought it was Collingwood :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 05, 2011, 01:57:14 AM
Yer Alex. You're probably taller than me. :P
Everybody is probably taller than me :P.

I've somehow garnered alot of votes thus far :o. Didn't expect that many this early. But there is always that remove vote button ;).

ossie85

Justin Bieber

Compared to the list, There are many deserving of votes though ;). Wouldn't mind me as I hope to get another 75 voters at least during the season.

roo boys!

HP there is a reason why you have the most posts, and it's the same reason why you are leading the voting.

Reason? You always contribute to the community.

HillHero13

roo boys!

HillHero13

yeah true, but look at like JT 2 votes or whatever... people that normally im before have got votes...

and i am taking in account that people may have voted for himself..

but i am not like that..

i got my very good way of advertising..