Sammy Fish

Started by elephants, January 02, 2011, 12:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

i havent heard anything at all about sam fisher from the saints?? he is about 360k and could be a unique premium backmen... thoughts?

McRooster

Upgrade of Sam Fisher to Brendon Goddard rnd 7, hmmmmm  ;)

Especially with the talked about move of Gilbert forward.

Hawka

nah u gota take goddard over him anyday

pyronerd

Quote from: hawka26 on January 02, 2011, 12:50:00 AM
nah u gota take goddard over him anyday
+1 u gotta take goddard over any1 anyday  :P

elephants

hahah i suppose the byes this year will affect him due to the fact why get him when you can get godd thanks dudes :)

McRooster

Yeah but that 120k worth of bait might just get a few DT anglers to hook a Fish over a God  ;)

pyronerd

Quote from: McRooster on January 02, 2011, 01:20:46 AM
Yeah but that 120k worth of bait might just get a few DT anglers to hook a Fish over a God  ;)
that may be so, but not this angler  :P

Hawka

well i dont fish alot..i mostly do it on the wii but i prefer god :P

pyronerd

Quote from: hawka26 on January 02, 2011, 01:27:35 AM
well i dont fish alot..i mostly do it on the wii but i prefer god :P
is wii fishing a good game  :P

Chopps

yea dont think fisher will be apart of most plans good reason you pay 120k more for goddard you get an avg of 113 not 85, if only it wasnt for round 4 bye

maanco

i reckon fisher could be a good upgrade target for rd 15(finished his byes by then)

nas

Other aspect what if Gods price rises? Why use a trade if you don't have to.

Rule book to be brought out. No:1>> Trades are gold. Don't waste them / use wisely.

pyronerd

Quote from: naste on January 02, 2011, 12:35:35 PM

Rule book to be brought out. No:1>> Trades are gold. Don't waste them / use wisely.
+1 i learnt that frrom experience  ::) :P

elephants

Quote from: pyronerd on January 02, 2011, 12:36:27 PM
Quote from: naste on January 02, 2011, 12:35:35 PM

+1 i learnt that frrom experience  ::) :P
most of the dream team communnity learnt somehow pyro :)

McRooster

If I was a Pisces I'd pick him  :D

The 28 points a round you may miss out on until he's upgraded may be balanced by the extra 28 you get from the two better mid performing consistent types you can now afford instead of one gun (God) and a rookie who scores you spuddish points.
Then when you have God in your side, you still have the better performing consistent type and not the rookie who may or may not have played or appreciated in value.