Main Menu

Trades

Started by bomberboy0618, January 01, 2011, 06:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Has anyone ever not used all 20 trades in a season?

pyronerd

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 01, 2011, 06:45:11 PM
Has anyone ever not used all 20 trades in a season?
im lucky not to use my 20 trades in the firss 15 rounds usually  :P

ronl

It's usually the unexpected injuries that knock the hell out of your best intentions.  This year I've made a sacred vow to have one trade left(atleast) going into the final round.

McRooster

Nope.

But two years ago traded in Ben Hudson for Matthew Kreuzer with my last trade just so I did use that last trade - and then Hudson didn't play  >:(

BoredSaint

i only used 19 trades in 2009

nas

Quote from: McRooster on January 01, 2011, 08:55:29 PM
Nope.

But two years ago traded in Ben Hudson for Matthew Kreuzer with my last trade just so I did use that last trade - and then Hudson didn't play  >:(

ROFLMAO > sorry mate yep used them all 20 of em

hawk_88

I had 6 left going into the finals this season (I was playing for league victory) however I obviously used them in the finals as there was no real reason not too (I had some cash and upgrades I could make on top of that).

MajorLazer

Never have had any left over. Had money left over though. :(

McRooster

Quote from: naste on January 02, 2011, 12:17:37 AM
Nope.

You might want to grab a Kleenex naste when I tell you that I did the same trade in my DT GF and I lost by 59 points, if I'd have kept Kruzer I'd have won by 3 (the Rookie Blue scored 62? I believe in the last round) >:(

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on January 02, 2011, 03:21:03 PM
Quote from: naste on January 02, 2011, 12:17:37 AM
Nope.

You might want to grab a Kleenex naste when I tell you that I did the same trade in my DT GF and I lost by 59 points, if I'd have kept Kruzer I'd have won by 3 (the Rookie Blue scored 62? I believe in the last round) >:(
bahaha blinded by the tri color alliance :P

McRooster

Nah Marcz, rather it was Mr Hudson had joined the Bulldogs and I thought he'd be fired up for his return match against the Crows at AAMI.
I only found out he wasn't playing when I went to the Sportsbet stand at AAMI before the game to check Hudsons odds on first goal and he wasn't listed  :'(

MajorLazer

Bad luck Roost. :(

Junktimer

finished this year with 200k in the kitty.  :(  but I've never had a spare trade

MajorLazer

I think I only finished with 40k.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on January 02, 2011, 03:32:44 PM
Nah Marcz, rather it was Mr Hudson had joined the Bulldogs and I thought he'd be fired up for his return match against the Crows at AAMI.
I only found out he wasn't playing when I went to the Sportsbet stand at AAMI before the game to check Hudsons odds on first goal and he wasn't listed  :'(
dang late scratchings worst than a race first tuesday in november >:(