My new team :D

Started by bomberboy0618, January 01, 2011, 12:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

1. Defence just seems to be lacking a premium but will earn you a lot of money in saying that.

2.Good line but you may want to bring in a D/M in for McNeil. Make sure Hayes is still playing like usual in Nab as he is coming off age.

3.Good solid line

4.Good line, cant complain

9/10

Knowall

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 01, 2011, 12:29:35 PM
So i made a new team, with a different approach :D
Backs
Goddard (M), Deledio (M), Kelly (M) ,Hurn, Adcock, Otten, Iles
BB
Hibberd, Retzlaff (F), Richardson
Mids
Swan, Selwood, Hayes, D.Swallow, Gaff, Conca
MB
Blease, Mzungu, McNeil (F)
Rucks
Sandilands, Jolly
RB
Z.Smith, Dericxx
Forwards
Riewoldt, Didak (M), Green (M), Rioli, Sidebottom (M), Knights, Prestia
FB
Smith, Talia (D), Callinan (M)
68.3k left :D
Maybe consider a pendlebury, murphy or swallow etc instead of Hayes.  hayes is a gun but at some stage soon hell start to fall away abit as hes getting older.  Same deal is with Green maybe consider Douglas, Sylvia both those players are on the up, or maybe ROK although hes a similar age i feel hes underpriced this year as he played through injury last year.  Just some suggestions apart from that decent team 9/10

bomberboy0618

Yeah so:
Green-sylvia
Hayes-murphy?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: MTTY on January 03, 2011, 11:45:00 PM
1. Defence just seems to be lacking a premium but will earn you a lot of money in saying that.

2.Good line but you may want to bring in a D/M in for McNeil. Make sure Hayes is still playing like usual in Nab as he is coming off age.

3.Good solid line

4.Good line, cant complain

9/10
i think that the def is a good place to make cash, plus those three are undervalued :)

bomberboy0618

Sorry for triple post, for d/m should i get xavier clarke?
Edit: Updated :D

Knowall

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 04, 2011, 07:36:58 AM
Yeah so:
Green-sylvia
Hayes-murphy?
Yea id say that, but thats without looking at prices just going off the top of my head u might make some money there that u could spend somewhere else

Hawka

Defenceno problems rely notin that needs huge tinkering
Midfeildi like the 3 rooke stragery this yr but im not sold of murphy
rucksnice set and forget rucks
forwardlove the fwd line its rely good.not sold on knights tho

9/10

tferrier18

Hey mate,

Couple of uniques in your team like murphy and selwood (sort of unique).
I'd prefer drummond or bock instead of Hurn though...think they both have more upside.
Also only have 12 prems in your side, most have squeezed in 13+

Bye wise...
r4- 2 prems (no issues here)
r5 - 2 prems (no issues)
r5 - 4 prems (1 in each pos so probably won't cop a 0)

tom_scully

There is a whisper that J Kelly will only be a mid. Anyone else heard this? Monty?

Junktimer

whered you hear that from tom scully?

tom_scully

My bad, went back to check my source and it was just some unsubstantiated hypothesising.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: tom_scully on January 06, 2011, 02:14:46 PM
My bad, went back to check my source and it was just some unsubstantiated hypothesising.
no probs, we always like to hear musings and whatnot  :D

tom_scully

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 06, 2011, 09:33:26 PM
Quote from: tom_scully on January 06, 2011, 02:14:46 PM
no probs, we always like to hear musings and whatnot  :D
Could still be true, time will tell. If they can make GAJ a mid only based on future expectations, no reason why JK can't be a mid only.

elephants

Quote from: Junktimer on January 02, 2011, 02:31:12 PM
Horlin Smith is a cricket prodigy who captained Australia's youth squad before defecting to footy, don't think he'll get games early.

BB,

Don't particularly like Bock and Enright, Enright is getting old and I think Kelly is better, I'd like an alternative for Bock as well.

Selwood will sink or swim this year, I'm not sure whether I can take that risk, Hayes a nice unique premium. 

The aforementioned Horlin-Smith problem (IMO) should be fixed.

Nice team, 8.5/10

very much the same as JT i love the fact you got hayes and marc murphy both very unique ;)

why/how is sam blease and who is hibberd.... not much of an sc player so not much of an idea :-/ but hey i tried ;D

bomberboy0618

did better than i did  :D
i dunno they were cheap and people like them.
thanks le  :D