Ablett Jnr.?

Started by GeelongJop, April 23, 2009, 01:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeelongJop

Is Gary Ablett Jnr. the best we will see for years to come??

jusso

GeelongJop

he is the best player in the league ablett come on Judd 'was' the best like 3 years ago now there is ablett and he has already accomplished more than judd :P

troy87

How can you say ablett has accomplished more than judd. Judd has a premiership medal, a brownlow, a norm smith and is now a captain. please explain.

Yes ablett is a better player at the moment but i believe that is largely due to the geelong players protecting ablett better than carlton do for judd.

Pweter

if you are going to challenge anyone who answers "no" to your question, why ask it in the first place?

jusso

If Ablett continues the play the way he has over the past 2 seasons for the next 6 years then yes you can compare him to Judd but right now Judd has achieved more for a longer period of time

brownmans muffins

ablett jr has taken the torch from judd.
they're both champions hitting their peaks a few years apart.
he's been the best player in the comp since the back end of bartel's brownlow campaign i reckon.

hibbo

just like troy8 said, how is ablett more accomplished geelongjop? A brownlow medal, premiership medal, norm smith medal and captain of 2 clubs don't lie. Ablett has one of these. Next year will be easier to judge the 2 as both their midfielders will be very similar.

Alex7089

actually hibbo ablett does have a premiership medal from 07...

troy87

Alex if you noticed Hibbo said Ablett has one of these, meaning the premiership medal.

hibbo

Alex, just need to read my post a little better...

antman

lets be thankful we get to see these two play in their prime ;D

verda32

ablett is the best now, but buddy has truck loads of potential.

eagleEYE

All potential means is that you have one good game in about 4 or do something good for a quarter but ablett and judd do it all the time

brownmans muffins

buddy will never ever be in the same class as judd/ablett
ever