0 (0%)
0 (0%)
3 (27.3%)
6 (54.5%)
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

elephants

Quote from: marto9532 on January 07, 2011, 04:30:02 PM
idk im gonna wait and see with cox. not sold on wether he can recature the fitness/ form of old dean cox. especially in a struggling west coast team
*tanking

hally25547

possibly but i would have to downgrade atley to an 84k on my bench. i think sandi is a better upgrade target as many people are predicting a slight drop in form

elephants

Quote from: hally25547 on January 07, 2011, 04:42:22 PM
possibly but i would have to downgrade atley to an 84k on my bench. i think sandi is a better upgrade target as many people are predicting a slight drop in form
+1

elephants

underdog11

very good its consintent all round but not too many unique picks. Ben Jacobs on the field is a big risk but i like the team.

hally25547

changed my team again - changes are in bold in the first post. is it better or worse?

boschie12

good solid team,only suggestion is to down grade mcdonald to maybe daw, then save that extra bit of cash!! have a look at my team now. i have update my changes. was changing and choppying a bit. think i'm pretty close to settling around that.

hally25547

Quote from: boschie12 on January 07, 2011, 06:40:17 PM
good solid team,only suggestion is to down grade mcdonald to maybe daw, then save that extra bit of cash!! have a look at my team now. i have update my changes. was changing and choppying a bit. think i'm pretty close to settling around that.
just did then boschie

boschie12

Hawka

well i havent gone over wat other ppl have said but

def:im seeing this defences alot   :-\ but good non the less

mid:Great midfield those 4 premos would b in my top 6 best dt mids ;)

ruc:fraser has 2 byes in the first 7 rnds  :-\

fwd:greta forward line its hard to sya anythin bout it tho

great team overall 9/10

hally25547

Quote from: hawka26 on January 07, 2011, 09:39:04 PM
well i havent gone over wat other ppl have said but

def:im seeing this defences alot   :-\ but good non the less

mid:Great midfield those 4 premos would b in my top 6 best dt mids ;)

ruc:fraser has 2 byes in the first 7 rnds  :-\

fwd:greta forward line its hard to sya anythin bout it tho

great team overall 9/10

cheers Hawka

just out of interest who are those other two midfielders that make up your top 6?

Hawka

Gaza(well he may score less
and goddard (which u have :P

hally25547

comments and rates are really appreciated so thankyou for your imput so far.

But more would be fantastic ;D

hally25547

another edit to my team - changes in bold on the first post and the team is below. thoughts?

Goddard, Gibbs, Kelly, Deledio, Adcock, Otten, Jacobs - Hibberd, Toy, Richardson

Swan, Boyd, Montagna, Anthony, Swallow, Heppel - Blease, Krakouer, Mzungu

Cox, Petrie - Smith, Bailey

Franklin, Sylvia, Reiwoldt, Rioli, Sidebottom, Knights, Prestia - Matera, Tapscott, Daw

$6000 left in
Can you please comment on my individual changes please?
The reasons for my changes are;

Selwood to Anthony - not sure on how selwood will cope with no ablett and a new coach plus i needed the cash

Atley to Krakouer - simply couldnt afford Atley (thoughts of how i could get him in?)

Fraser to Petrie - it opened up a spot in forward line which i needed for rioli and im still not sold on fraser even though he will be number one ruck at GC

McDonald to Bailey - didnt need a R/F on the bench as i got Petrie so i simply upgraded him

Petrie to Rioli - Really wanted rioli and sidebottom in my side (that and selwood to anthony are the two reasons why i have had to make these trades) so i brought him in - lets hope it pays off

Callinan to Daw - needed a R/F for multi positioning with Petrie and Callinan was useless as i already two possibly three (if rioli is a M/F) M/F's

cheers everyone

azza_tash

Very good team, 9/10
Strong midfield which should set you up for a good season ;)
Negatives are franklin and rioli, not sold on either, especially on the same team..  :-\
Other than that, great team :)