1 (9.1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
3 (27.3%)
6 (54.5%)
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

hally25547

Hey everyone, this is my latest team as of January 8. Sorry for so many threads but with a few changes to player positioning my team is quite different. I would really appreciate rates and comments. Criticism is welcome.

Backs: Goddard (C), Gibbs (C), Duffield, Deledio (C), Otten, Adcock, Jacobs - Hibberd, Richardson, Toy

Swan, Boyd, Montagna, Anthony, Swallow, Heppell (B) - Blease, Atley, Mzungu (F)

Cox, Petrie (F) - Smith, Bailey

Franklin, Sylvia (C), Reiwoldt, Rioli, Sidebottom (C), Knights, Prestia - Matera, Tapscott, Daw (R)

$6000 left in
Can you please comment on my individual changes please?
The reasons for my changes are;

Selwood to Anthony - not sure on how selwood will cope with no ablett and a new coach plus i needed the cash

Atley to Krakouer - simply couldnt afford Atley (thoughts of how i could get him in?)

Fraser to Petrie - it opened up a spot in forward line which i needed for rioli and im still not sold on fraser even though he will be number one ruck at GC

McDonald to Bailey - didnt need a R/F on the bench as i got Petrie so i simply upgraded him

Petrie to Rioli - Really wanted rioli and sidebottom in my side (that and selwood to anthony are the two reasons why i have had to make these trades) so i brought him in - lets hope it pays off

Callinan to Daw - needed a R/F for multi positioning with Petrie and Callinan was useless as i already two possibly three (if rioli is a M/F) M/F's

Is there anyone i have missed? Where can i improve?

A rate and comment would be greatly appreciated

Cheers Hally :)

pyronerd

9/10  :) the only 2 things i would recommend is take sidebottom over thomas, and rather then cox as second ruck, id be more inclined to take a jolly or a petrie etc. apart from that though i think its a great looknig team  ;)

Holz

not too sure on thomas, maybee upgrade to someone like pav

hally25547

holzman i have petrie in the forwards. i think i will stick with thomas because he should increase his average again. That said im confident sidebottom will have a huge year but i dont think i can fit him in

elephants

personally i think dale thomas has too much comp in his midfield but i suppose he will be alright :)

Holz

i have 15 of your starting 22, so i really like it

dale93

Its really good....I love it....extremely solid all round the board....I think having cox and sandi os a waste as you could downgrade and get a premium somewhere else but that's my option...

the dud

gun team mate. thats all i can say.

really, a marvelous effort that.

azza_tash

can anyone tell me where i can find the fan planner? cheers (:

pyronerd

Quote from: azza_tash on January 01, 2011, 10:14:35 PM
can anyone tell me where i can find the fan planner? cheers (:
the fanplanner is on the actual site, click on the icon in the top left of the forum page

azza_tash

azza_tash

just to be a pain in the ass, where do i go from there? haha

pyronerd

Quote from: azza_tash on January 01, 2011, 10:25:13 PM
just to be a pain in the ass, where do i go from there? haha
scroll down until u get to the fanplanner, its in a thinking bubble on the left side

azza_tash

shower.. sorry about that, thanks again! Haha (:

pyronerd