all good hally :)

yes do the selwood to anthony trade anthony will score similarly for 100k less

get atley he will be a champ

i am saying no to fraser.......old :)

hope i helped....

oh and i updated my team :)

zeus123456

Very good team 9/10
Very strong Midfield, sorta similiar to mine but I have Hayes instead of montags.

The petrie to Rioli swap I enjoy very much not just because Rioli is simply my favourite player but I reckon its his year this year so watch out everyone delicious is coming!

I also want to know who this Hibberd guy is, any information?

Could you also rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23752.0.html
Cheers Zeus123456

hally25547

cheers for all the feedback guys - happy to rate anyones who posts it

zeus123456

Quote from: hally25547 on January 09, 2011, 08:24:31 PM
Hey Hally but can you give me some feedback on this Hiberrd kid, everyone has been talking about him and someyone said he won an Award in VFL last year that Barlow won sounds abit interesting

hally25547

Quote from: zeus123456 on January 09, 2011, 08:26:29 PM
Hey Hally but can you give me some feedback on this Hiberrd kid, everyone has been talking about him and someyone said he won an Award in VFL last year that Barlow won sounds abit interesting

someone suggested i get him in as i had two gc players on my back bench.

all i know is that he did well in the vfl last year and that he is a mature age recruit - sorry :-\

zeus123456

Quote from: hally25547 on January 09, 2011, 08:31:00 PM

all i know is that he did well in the vfl last year and that he is a mature age recruit - sorry :-\
No worries mate ill search him up abit tonight, thanks anyway bud

hally25547

Quote from: zeus123456 on January 09, 2011, 08:32:57 PM
Quote from: hally25547 on January 09, 2011, 08:31:00 PM

No worries mate ill search him up abit tonight, thanks anyway bud

do you rekon you could post what you find on this thread?

cheers mate

zeus123456

Wow I watched one of his videos his a very fast player who finds a lot of the ball and wins many one on ones. His also a great marker who has a lot of endurance, versatility and a great left foot kick. I loved the way he played but don't know if he will play much. His a video I saw of him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psqVwoDexr4. Cheers Zeus123456

magpies01

Excellent team. 9/10. Well done Hally

Backs- Great, 4 premiums is good, but i think Kelly is only a mid
Mids- Good, I would rather go with Selwood than Anthony, but still good.
Ruck- Good
Forward- Excellent, this is where your team stands out. Great premiums and good depth.

Great team. Please rate my team, the title is "Great team, must see". Highly appreciate it if you can. ;D ;D ;D

hally25547

Hey thanks for that Zeus. I will keep watching him throughout the pre season

Thanks for that magpies I will go and rate yours nOw.

With news that Kelly is a mid only I have swapped him with Duffield  which means atley is in for krakouer.

Robert Harvey 35

wheres sandilands? id have isaac smith in before prestia hes knee high to a grass hopper and smith is a mature ager in a good side.  i think some youngsters will struggle early on at GC before they gel an get sorted as a team. otherwise looks good

hally25547

I can't afford sandilands and il think about smith

dthomas13

cox is getting a bit old now, and franklin and rioli are risky..

sidebottom is over-rated and over-priced, personally i wouldnt bother with him..

you could be wasting your time having majak daw and petrie as mpp F/R cos theyre from the same team. its pointless that have the bye at the same time

mid field is looking pretty good though

hally25547

Quote from: dthomas13 on January 10, 2011, 11:46:18 PM
cox is getting a bit old now, and franklin and rioli are risky..

sidebottom is over-rated and over-priced, personally i wouldnt bother with him..

you could be wasting your time having majak daw and petrie as mpp F/R cos theyre from the same team. its pointless that have the bye at the same time

mid field is looking pretty good though

i agree the rioli and franklin are risky but i think sidebottom is a jet and even though cox is getting older he should still improve his average from last year

RiOtChEsS