crazy team

Started by Holz, December 31, 2010, 10:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

just for something different i created a team mainly of players that im looking at but curently wont be in my team. I would never pick a team like this but im looking at getting a couple of these type of players in my team. Some guys like swallow and petrie are super common but i put them in there because there is no way i will not pick up these players.

Holz

Rawlings, Enright, Broughton, Grimes, S.Selwood, X.clarke (Hunt, Howard, Talia)
Montagna, Bartel, Stanton, Houli, Swallow, Foley (Atley, Wallis, Green)
Ryder, Cox (Charman, Bailey)
Slyvia, Voldt, Brown, ROK, Higgins, Fev, Petrie
(Mzungu, Matera, Tapscott)

the guys in bold are player im seriously looking at but arent rated anywhere near as highly as i believe they are worth.

Holz

Grimes:  if gets his injuries sorted can pump out 100+
Hunt: This one is a bit of a wildcard, but he should get games.
Montagna: would happily lock this guy in as captain for the year, wouldnt be suprised if comes close to matching swan.
Stanton: started the best player in the competition, change of role and the tag stuffed him up a bit but if he plays anything like he did early on could be a super premium.
Brown: limitted preseason a worry but his ability to hit 140 even when injured makes him eaither a lock or a definate upgrade for me.
ROK: IF he gets back to his midfield role than lock if not go for goodes instead.
Fev: if you are going for the car, socores of 120 and 60 just mean a 90 average and he is way underpriced at the monment

elephants

yep thats crazy hahah :)

underdog11

That is probably the most riskiest team ive seen haha