Main Menu

Ooooookay

Started by elephants, December 31, 2010, 03:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

alright, apparently there are different stratagies for dream team this year depending on whether you are going for a league win or overall ranking. i was wondering if a fan footy senior or dream team veteran (or anyone that could help) would give me advice on what to do when attempting to go for the car as opposed to going for a league win.

for example loading up on players from certain team VS making sure uou have AT LEAST 22 players on the park each round

thank guys LE

j959

j959

elephants

brilliant thanks heaps J :)

elephants

hmmmm hahaha my head still hurts i guess my strategy will be fielding 22 players each week and slowly making all my players premiums by the end of the season and not having players from teams with byes in finals :) hahah wow

Cicjose

way to go master of the obvious  :P

elephants

well they do say simple things are found the hardest by huge brains (look at einstein)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on January 01, 2011, 02:43:36 PM
way to go master of the obvious  :P
Haha ;D.

It is an interesting way to think. I'll still try to field 22 players on field each week and get 22 premiums by end of year. All while managing injuries ::). Just like every other year in which I failed :P.

McRooster

Quote from: elephants on January 01, 2011, 08:29:33 PM
well they do say simple things are found the hardest by huge brains (look at einstein)
Elephants have pretty big brains too   ;)

elephants

brains are directly proportionate to peoples size :)

McRooster

As trunks are to the size of.....

elephants