Pre Season SnapShot - North Melbourne

Started by HTM, December 30, 2010, 11:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTM

NORTH

Medical room: Hamish McIntosh (achilles), Nathan Grima (back), Cruize Garlett (finger), Ed Lower (knee) and Aaron Black (groin) should rejoin their teammates for full training in January. Leigh Adams made a quick recovery from minor heart surgery while Drew Petrie (feet) returned for two of the main sessions just before the break.

Who's burning: The arrival of ex-West Coast forward Ben McKinley has been a spur for Aaron Edwards, who faces even stronger competition for a mid-sized forward role. Edwards' greatest improvement has come in the endurance testing, with the 26-year-old finishing in the top 12 in the club's 3.2km time trial early this month. He has also dropped 5kg from his powerful frame.

Draftee watch: It's been a throwback to his childhood for Cameron Delaney, who has moved in with older brother Luke in Footscray. Luke is three years older, but will enter a third season on North's rookie list. "He's already one up on me," he said. Cameron's initiation has been slow following surgery on a toe joint, however his teammates were quick with the nicknames 'Spare Keys' and 'Alicia Keys'. Luke has been called 'Car Keys' since losing his on his first day at the club.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/106480/default.aspx

elephants

roo boys!

Good to see some motivation for Edwards, lets hope he can really get in top shape this year.

Barlow 21

Well done HTM but plz don`t post those snapshots in the Players/Trades and team section. You may get banned by M0nty for spamming. :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 03, 2011, 07:45:00 PM
Well done HTM but plz don`t post those snapshots in the Players/Trades and team section. You may get banned by M0nty for spamming. :P
+1
ironic isnt it  :P

roo boys!

bomberboy0618

Cicjose

Hawka

roo boys!

A lot to look forward to with most of our team ;)

But yeah, Basti and Cunners are two of the most promising young talents.

HTM

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 03, 2011, 08:09:38 PM
+1

If the title was Pre Season Snapshots, Discussion About North Melbournes Players    ... i  think you would change your mind.. i wanted the players to be talked about on a SC base, so thats why i put it in there, i do believe they could be in both (Players/Trades).. but probs better in AFL section... which i figured out once i posted about 7 of them and put the other 3 in the AFL section

bomberboy0618

Quote from: HTM on January 06, 2011, 05:06:36 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 03, 2011, 08:09:38 PM
+1

If the title was Pre Season Snapshots, Discussion About North Melbournes Players    ... i  think you would change your mind.. i wanted the players to be talked about on a SC base, so thats why i put it in there, i do believe they could be in both (Players/Trades).. but probs better in AFL section... which i figured out once i posted about 7 of them and put the other 3 in the AFL section
yeah but i understand where u are coming from, but its good u gave the explanation now  :)

roo boys!

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on January 11, 2011, 09:53:28 AM
Everybody is happy :)
happy tree friends  ;D
bot, what about cameron richardson?

roo boys!