Main Menu

Fan Footy Premier League - Match Day 4

Started by Fletch74, December 30, 2010, 11:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 05:50:39 PM
Because Q is a Kenyan National Assistant. He sucked up to CC for it. :P If Q got his way, and was able to select the squad himself, it would be full of numbskulls like Menza who he thinks is good primaries for being 24, but they are pretty poor even for a 20yo.
I did not suck up to CC, and that is not true  >:(

This is meant to be a Friendly Forum not a place where you put people down. Since my first day of being Kenyan NAT Assistant you've been against me.]

And don't have a go at BB just because he is younger than you. Pick on someone your own size.

bomberboy0618

CrowsFan

Where did you learn to use such awful language BB? :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 07, 2011, 06:12:45 PM
Where did you learn to use such awful language BB? :P
id rather not tell wilko  :P

8-6 Suited

But I'm like a sumo Q, hard to find people my own size. :sumo: Kidding.

Q, I'm not against you at all, I think don't like the fact you were supposed to be getting to be a part of the Australian community and even changed your name to do so then somehow manage to become assistant to CC in Kenya and bammm thats the end of it. But I don't hold it against you, do whatever you want to do.

And being a smartass is my nature and is how I always have been on here. Don't take it personally. The only person that gets it for real is cookie because he is an obnoxious, arrogant, egotistical twat.

And BB, go wash your mouth out with soap... NOW YOUNG MAN!!! :P

bomberboy0618

8-6 Suited

bomberboy0618

CrowsFan

8-6 Suited

bomberboy0618

chrisuzz

alright guys hope this is all over, but seriousley who gives a flower what everyone thinks bout each other it not like we are gonna see each other out on the street in everyday life, not all of us have to be friends so who cares :)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: chrisuzz on January 07, 2011, 06:28:07 PM
alright guys hope this is all over, but seriousley who gives a flower what everyone thinks bout each other it not like we are gonna see each other out on the street in everyday life, not all of us have to be friends so who cares :)
i care coz this happens every couple of days zz  >:(

CrowsFan

Haha fair enough BB.
Just realised it is also my username on FTP ::)

BratPack

Quote from: chrisuzz on January 07, 2011, 06:28:07 PM

I see DazBurg every day and I hate him :P

Disclaimer: Note the smilely. I'm NOT BEING SERIOUS~!  :P