Main Menu

Fan Footy Premier League - Match Day 4

Started by Fletch74, December 30, 2010, 11:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

chrisuzz

yeh but reas/reas/cap, he could be better if u didnt put all of that power training into him

Alex7089

Master Q

Quote from: chrisuzz on January 07, 2011, 03:51:50 PM
yeh but reas/reas/cap, he could be better if u didnt put all of that power training into him
I didn't train him in Power! I never have, his previous owner did!  ;D  >:(

You can't expect him to be Out/Out/Exp at 24 with Good Endurance and Power. He's an All-Rounder.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Master Q on January 07, 2011, 04:26:46 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on January 07, 2011, 03:51:50 PM
I didn't train him in Power! I never have, his previous owner did!  ;D  >:(

You can't expect him to be Out/Out/Exp at 24 with Good Endurance and Power. He's an All-Rounder.
Oh haha ;D ;D

yeh fair enough my AR is only reas/accom/accom with accom endo and avg fielding and power, but he is 23 :)

Master Q

Menza has 2 Handy Talents though, and he bowls wrist spin, when combined with Trupti, is very hard to face. (and Outstanding Power)

chrisuzz

yeh they are quite handy talents and wrist spin is a bonus :)

my AR has only got Sturdy :P haha

Master Q

Master Q

Don't worry I found him  :) Kenyan as well. I'll have a look at him  ;)

chrisuzz

ahah alright :)
what so good bout him being Kenyan ?

8-6 Suited

Because Q is a Kenyan National Assistant. He sucked up to CC for it. :P If Q got his way, and was able to select the squad himself, it would be full of numbskulls like Menza who he thinks is good primaries for being 24, but they are pretty poor even for a 20yo.

bomberboy0618

8-6 Suited

We aren't fighting, I'm just giving Q shower. :P Didn't you see the tongue out smiley?

bomberboy0618

8-6 Suited

I was just stirring him up. Q's alright. Now, shouldn't you be like getting ready for bed or something BB?