Main Menu

Fan Footy Premier League - Match Day 4

Started by Fletch74, December 30, 2010, 11:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 07, 2011, 06:29:20 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on January 07, 2011, 06:28:07 PM
alright guys hope this is all over, but seriousley who gives a flower what everyone thinks bout each other it not like we are gonna see each other out on the street in everyday life, not all of us have to be friends so who cares :)
i care coz this happens every couple of days zz  >:(
dont worry bout what other people think, it never really bothers me what others think, cos the ones that give you shower are usually just trying to escape there own problems,, plus im probably younger than you anyways :P

Hahaha BP ;D

bomberboy0618

Quote from: chrisuzz on January 07, 2011, 06:33:58 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 07, 2011, 06:29:20 PM
alright guys hope this is all over, but seriousley who gives a flower what everyone thinks bout each other it not like we are gonna see each other out on the street in everyday life, not all of us have to be friends so who cares :)
i care coz this happens every couple of days zz  >:(
dont worry bout what other people think, it never really bothers me what others think, cos the ones that give you shower are usually just trying to escape there own problems,, plus im probably younger than you anyways :P

Hahaha BP ;D
you do know i old i am right?
ill pm u.

8-6 Suited

I don't think there was anything actually even started Zz. I surely wasn't intending for it to turn into an argument, which in my opinion, it didn't and wont. Q is a great guy, does a lot for these forums so it really is only a little issue in the scheme of things. Nothing to complain or argue over.

Mr BratPack, I think we should play a match. :>

BratPack

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 06:35:07 PM
I don't think there was anything actually even started Zz. I surely wasn't intending for it to turn into an argument, which in my opinion, it didn't and wont. Q is a great guy, does a lot for these forums so it really is only a little issue in the scheme of things. Nothing to complain or argue over.

Mr BratPack, I think we should play a match. :>

It would have to be Sunday week Shaggy. I've already got BOOMZ this Sunday

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 06:20:25 PM
But I'm like a sumo Q, hard to find people my own size. :sumo: Kidding.

Q, I'm not against you at all, I think don't like the fact you were supposed to be getting to be a part of the Australian community and even changed your name to do so then somehow manage to become assistant to CC in Kenya and bammm thats the end of it. But I don't hold it against you, do whatever you want to do.

And being a smartass is my nature and is how I always have been on here. Don't take it personally. The only person that gets it for real is cookie because he is an obnoxious, arrogant, egotistical twat.

And BB, go wash your mouth out with soap... NOW YOUNG MAN!!! :P
I've always been interested in Australia, Ireland and Kenya. At the point were I was getting involved with Australia, my favourite countries went Australia, Ireland then Kenya hence the name, but I got more interested in Kenya and got a job there. I still like and support Australia, just now it goes Kenya, Ireland then Australia.

PS: I want to talk to you about something, I'm going to be sending you a PM soon.

8-6 Suited

Yeah, Sunday week would work fine BP. I have R&B this Sunday as well so both will be great games then. :P

Sure Q.

Alex7089

I wonder if that is what I think it is *thinks*

chrisuzz

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 07, 2011, 07:01:34 PM

Marriage Propasal ?? :P :P ;D

bomberboy0618

Quote from: chrisuzz on January 07, 2011, 07:04:03 PM

maybe a spelling lesson for u zz?  :P
hmm alex dont think too hard, u remember what happened  ::)

8-6 Suited

He wanted a recipe for cookies. Clearly.

bomberboy0618

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on January 07, 2011, 06:31:55 PM

I see DazBurg every day and I hate him :P

Disclaimer: Note the smilely. I'm NOT BEING SERIOUS~!  :P

hey hands of my disclaimer Material :P :P :P :P :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 07, 2011, 06:29:33 PM
Haha fair enough BB.
Just realised it is also my username on FTP ::)
That's how I found out too ;D. I never knew your manager name so always had to do your Team name :P.

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 07, 2011, 07:05:05 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on January 07, 2011, 07:04:03 PM

maybe a spelling lesson for u zz?  :P
hmm alex dont think too hard, u remember what happened  ::)
Maybe a Punctuation lesson for you? :P.

Shaggy was just being sarcastic. Doesn't mean much of it :). All in good fun with Q. But cookie is another matter we do not touch on ;).

8-6 Suited

What the Tulip?

Cookie... The biggest Tuliphead ever. -_-

Justin Bieber

Are you becoming one of those Parents who change a swear word to something harmless so it doesn't rub off on others? :P.

My cousin use to always do this around kids!!