Main Menu

Best Players of All time

Started by Junktimer, December 29, 2010, 10:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junktimer

Ok what about this:

I open a board on a club's thread, starting with Adelaide.

It'll be called Nominations for best Crows player.

On that thread people post who should be nominated, max of 2 per person.

First 8 to be nominated go into the next thread, the thread in which I write a bit about each nominated player including their honour role.  Everybody then votes on the best, first to 10 wins.

Thoughts?

Hawka

10 is maybe a tad to much some boards like richmiond and eagles and buldogs dont get much action

Junktimer

Hawka

yer sounds good so is it all time or 30 yrs or 50 or wateva

Junktimer

not quite sure, i wont make any boundaries on nominations.  not sure there will be many nominations for those who played 100 years ago anyway.

Hawka

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Junktimer on December 29, 2010, 10:44:38 PM
sorry didnt word it well HP.  i mean to say how do we decide who is in the poll for each club?
Via nominations of course ;). But if there are glaring ommisions, then you can step in and include them as we want the club's best of the best in the firing line.

But some clubs don't have many supporters coming on regulary. Probably make it for anybody to nominate players but HAVE to give a reason why they should be concluded in the voting process. Rubs out any nuff nuff picks ;).

Maybe get a shortlist of a bunch of nominations and shorten it down with Club awards and other awards received?

Junktimer

i have posted a thread for nominations on the Adelaide board.

Junktimer

Our first player in is Mark Ricciuto.  Lions nominations up soon.

ossie85

Mark Ricciuto is a good pick for the Crows. Easy for them really, being a young club! Will be interesting to see the Lions one

DazBurg

i'm actually surprised mark bickley didn't get a nomination for the crows...Roo definetly  should of won just saying i thought bickley was worthy of nomination

Barlow 21

Can I do the Fremantle one Junky?

Junktimer

Yeah go for your life Barlow.  Shoulda got in quicker Daz ;)

he may have been stiff but there was always gonna be only one winner

nas

Maybe if some people & ok with you as your idea say as Like B21 people who have their team listed put this up. may save you time. 6 of one 1/2 doz of other

Junktimer

That would be Ok naste but they just need to know how it's done though.  Why did you want to Port Adelaide or?