Sorry to all but -------> Please :D (i need help again)

Started by elephants, December 29, 2010, 12:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

dale93

Michael johnson from freo....forward to ruck...I have got petrie in ruck and johnson in forward...

Junktimer

not a fan of mickey johnson.  but i guess thats your call

elephants

Quote from: Junktimer on December 30, 2010, 01:57:18 PM
not a fan of mickey johnson.  but i guess thats your call

+1

and thanks chopps

elephants

my changes have been

Mzungu -----> Coad

Josh Green -----> Mzungu

Gaff --------> Kane Cornes

Sandi --------> Cox

Petrie ---------> Fraser

Pettard -------> Petrie

THANKS EVERYONEEE HELP IS VERY VERY MUCH APPRECIATED ;D

hally25547

much better team now ele but now i dont like your ruck combo - way to much risk. other than that good 8/10

can you give mine a rate? cheers Hally
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23597.0.html

Nails

Not too much I'd change, pretty solid team... Thought of Bryce Retzlaff? Could be better than Coad (don't know too much about him) but Retzlaff is a stand out at Brisbane's pre-season could be our next Rich/Rocky (notice how their last names all start with R, it's a sign ;) )

I'd personally prefer J. Brown over Budwood/Pav, I feel Brown is more underpriced than either and if Brown is fit this year could be on his way to another Coleman this year. I also feel Goodes would be a better upgrade target and can be risky, where is he playing this year? Too old?

Take a look back at my team please, replied to you :)

elephants

yeah mate i gave you a quick rate i'll be back dont worry ;)

retzlaff may be good i think he is mpp b/f and i have adcock in my backs already i will watch their pre seasons :)

elephants

i had brownie locked until i heard he was having surgery and wouldn be right until feb??

Goodes i feel will play a lot more through the middle with his new coach at the reins i will watch him too ;)

elephants

Goodes -----------> Knights

Callinan -------------> Shuey (my boy)

thoughts? still would love to have gaff and browny but i dont thyink i could have gaff and shuey safely in the same line even though one fo them wouldnt start and browny i would like but i dont know who to drop :S

bomberboy0618

hmm an idea would be to go with a three rookie mids to get gaff, then upgrade someone to give better scoring, though it still is great  :)
can u rate mine?
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23603.0.html

elephants

yep sure mate :) i initially had a three rookie midfield but i wanted kornes :)

i might look at dropping dids to the forward line as i have mzungu and callinan (maybe) as mpp anyways

bomberboy0618

yeah just trying to see how to fit what u wanted  :)
i tried to pick a dt side the other day, i realised i was lost and gave up  ;D

elephants

hahaha yeah once you start with one thing the other is pretty tough to adjust to..... for example shannon hurn being a jet in SC but horrid in DT

Nails

Not too much I can think to change now, maybe downgrade Prestia and put Isaac Smith on the field. Could give you 90k for an upgrade elsewhere...

However Prestia is a gun, I'm just not too confident investing $170k into him.