Sorry to all but -------> Please :D (i need help again)

Started by elephants, December 29, 2010, 12:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

Jukes

Defence- Good defence but I don't like Jed Adcock, seirously thinking of taking him out of my team. Seems something...wrong. Defence exactly the same as mine atm.

Midfield- Strong but I'd prefer Andrew Krakouer to Ian Callinan.

Rucks- Weaker than most, Cox is good but I'd prefer Sandilands by far. If too expensive, I'd still like Jolly, Jolly a reigning premier and Cox the wooden-spooner.

Forwards- Strong and Budwood is a very unique (at least to me)

elephants

thanks jukes,

yes i know i am not sure who to get for jed around his price? Master Q has been advising everyone to stay away ;) good advice imo

callinan is there for his mpp :)

i knwo my ruck department is weaker BUT the rucks ARE the lowest scoring possie so i dont see the point in spending 300-400 extra k on them then i did :)

elephants

after much deliberation, i would like to go.......

adcock -------> scotty selwood

but this leaves me 11 k over the cap.

i could downgrade a forward gun like....

sylvia ------> someone

or

kane cornes -------> gibbsy?

zeus123456

Very Good Team!

Defence is good
I love your Mids very similiar to mine
Rucks pretty good but id prefer Sandi for cox at the start then maybe later on upgrade petrie to cox :)
Fowards strong

Very solid team I rate it 9.5/10

Shaggers

I wouldn't get rid of Sylvia but swap Cornes for Prismall?
He is a risk and at an awkward price but with a new coach and better opportunities he could easily pump out rountine 100+ scores and make up some cash to upgrade him before Dons first bye in rnd 10.

Depends how strong the rest of your team is and are you up for a punt?!

elephants

yeah thanks mate i WILL watch him pre season and i did make a thred about him earlier with a pretty negative response to be honest haha. with kelly deciding to be a mid only i have some more problems......

Barlow 21

Quote from: Shaggers on January 09, 2011, 04:42:40 PM
I wouldn't get rid of Sylvia but swap Cornes for Prismall?
He is a risk and at an awkward price but with a new coach and better opportunities he could easily pump out rountine 100+ scores and make up some cash to upgrade him before Dons first bye in rnd 10.

Depends how strong the rest of your team is and are you up for a punt?!
Prismall looked great at Geelong but you`d have to watch pre-season before selecting him.

hally25547

Quote from: elephants on January 09, 2011, 05:02:09 PM
yeah thanks mate i WILL watch him pre season and i did make a thred about him earlier with a pretty negative response to be honest haha. with kelly deciding to be a mid only i have some more problems......

when did you find out that ele?

also the team is looking great. i love lenny hayes, such a good player so keep him in

elephants

i found out abou a week ago on dt talk website :(

and yeah lenny is a jet BUT he shares a bye with boyd so :( upgrade target ;D

Chopps

backline looking good swapping kelly obviously & yea not sold on adcock myself i have penciled selwood in for now,

mids for me nice and strong, boyd and hayes out rd4 hmm i wanted montanga but settled for kornes and will get montanga once rd4 is done,

rucks, i like not wasting cash here  and overall cox was the highest scorer for rucks last yr by a massive 4 points over sandi

forwards nice and solid no real complaints i myself am not sold on knights at this stage