Sorry to all but -------> Please :D (i need help again)

Started by elephants, December 29, 2010, 12:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

egosbar

good side mate not much different to mine , definitely will be in the mix i rate it a 9

i have two which one do you think

the one with gibbs is more for the overall
the other is more for league wins

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/planteam/list.php?id=35645 i have zaharakis and if prices from fanplanner leave me short ill drop him for jurrah

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/planteam/list.php?id=38404

elephants

thanks azza tash, chopps and egosbar

ego i will have a look at uyour teams now BUT what would people think of....

Lenny ------> Gibbs

or does this leave my middle a bit weak without that out and out premium? am i better off dropping Lenny for another midfielder above 450k?

elephants

Backs
Goddard (C), Kelly (C), Duffield, Deledio (C), Adcock, Otten, Jacobs
Josh Toy, Cam Richardson, Michael Coad

mids
Swan, Boyd, Anthony, Lenny Hayes, Heppel (B), Swallow,
Shaun Atley, Callinan (F), Tendai Mzungu (F)

rucks
Cox, Petrie
Jarrad Redden , Zac Smith

Forwards
Riewoldt, Pav (C), Sylvia (C), Sidebottom (C), Budwood, Knights, Prestia
Isaac Smith, Macdonald (R), Kieran Harper

15k extraaa

Lenny is the only one i am not sold on. he is getting on a bit AND he shares a bye with matt boyd. i could downgrade lenny to shuey and upgrade else where? thanks :)
other then that i am happy with my team :)

Master Q

If you want to make it perfect, find someone else for Adcock.

And who is Budwood?

azza_tash

elephants

Quote from: Master Q on January 08, 2011, 02:27:43 PM
If you want to make it perfect, find someone else for Adcock.

And who is Budwood?
Lance Franklin Q haha

Quote from: azza_tash on January 08, 2011, 02:32:45 PM
9/10, no gibbs though!  :-\
yeah not sure i will have him i dont see him racking them but i do see him suspetible to the forwards tag. :( i dont know where i can fit him though....

Master Q

Oh Ok  ;D ;D ;D

You've got a very nice team, you could leave it as is but not sold on Adcock  :-\

azza_tash

Well there's a good point.. i guess i'm just biased because i had him from round one in his break out year, kept me a pretty happy coach :) but i still think he's a star and should at least improve, he'll be more experienced with the role next year, and he could be back in the middle for all we know :) (wishful thinking though haha..)

elephants

THANKS Q ;D

correct me if i am wrong but was adcock not made captain towards then end of last year? if he was does this not mean a more dominant role for the lions and he must be in the good books with vossy if he was skipper after such a long lay off

also my dilemma with lenny and boyd both missing round 4 :( i could downgrade lenny to shuey and upgrade elsewhere OR i could leave it as it is OR i could find another midfield GUN to replace lenny (preferred option)

thanks Q and azza your help is much appreciated :)

Master Q

azza_tash

elephants

Nails

LE/Q just made a few changes to my team based on what Q said, would you mind taking another look please if it's not too much of an hassle? :D

Master Q