Previous topic - Next topic

pie time

hurley,grimes,gibbs,duffield,goddard,otten,heppell emg hunt,iles,richardson

judd,montagna,pendlebury,goodes,atley,d.swallow emg stanlry,krakouer,conca

jolly,mcintosh  emg bailey and smith

rioli,didak,roo,petrie,pettard,chapman,darling emg hooper,butcher,callinan
11700k left over

or
enright,grimes,fisher,deledio,duffield,heppell,goddard emg iles,mzungu,richardson

swan,d.swallow,gaff,chapman,judd,conca emg stanley,atley,krakouer

Petrie,Jolly emg smith and  bailey

Buddy,roo,goodes,gray,pettard,betts emg butcher, callinan,hooper

11700k left over.

Advice on either team would be great

Junktimer

erich1036

It might help if we know who your seventh forward is on the second team. You're missing one.

pie time

j959

Quote from: Junktimer on December 27, 2010, 07:59:02 PM
second team is better
+1
Team 1
Backs - Hurley?? egh! -1 because of that and you've got 2 GCs on your bench which will make cover tough with byes in Rd1 & Rd9. Surely there are better options than Hurley out there?? he's right in that 'no-man's land' of mid-pricers - i don't think he's got the upside for you this coming season - better to downgrade to a rookie or upgrade - Otten or Adcock, both risky but way more potential and both cheaper options.

Mids, Rucks and Fwds - no major issues but just feels like you're missing something overall structure wise.

Team 2
all fine bar Betts in your fwd line (no issues with Gray but a risk, just like this season gone) - just not sure on Betts and for example, Sidebottom is cheaper, so would suggest you swap Betts to Sidey and i'd give team 2 an 8.5-9/10.

MajorLazer

Quote from: j959 on December 30, 2010, 07:35:45 PM
Quote from: Junktimer on December 27, 2010, 07:59:02 PM
second team is better
+1
Team 1
Backs - Hurley?? egh! -1 because of that and you've got 2 GCs on your bench which will make cover tough with byes in Rd1 & Rd9. Surely there are better options than Hurley out there?? he's right in that 'no-man's land' of mid-pricers - i don't think he's got the upside for you this coming season - better to downgrade to a rookie or upgrade - Otten or Adcock, both risky but way more potential and both cheaper options.

Mids, Rucks and Fwds - no major issues but just feels like you're missing something overall structure wise.

Team 2
all fine bar Betts in your fwd line (no issues with Gray but a risk, just like this season gone) - just not sure on Betts and for example, Sidebottom is cheaper, so would suggest you swap Betts to Sidey and i'd give team 2 an 8.5-9/10.
I completely agree j9.
The forwards in Team 1 don't look strong enough for my liking.

pie time

thanks guys for feedback, being a pie fan i was a little worried about having 2 players in the starting lineup from same team, but agree about betts had him last year and ran out of puff in 2nd half of the year..

MajorLazer

You just don't want 2 or more from the same team on the same line. I think you should get Sidey. He should score very well.

pie time