Backmen 84k or less.

Started by JarrydBlair, December 27, 2010, 12:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JarrydBlair

Who are some good backmen 84k or less besides people like Toy, Iles and Coad from Gold Coast and the likes of Richardson, Mzungu and Puopolo.

dyslexiauntied

Mzungu is running very well at training according to the freo website.

Hawka

ive done a hawks best 22 and i stuggled to fit puopolo in  :-\

dyslexiauntied

Injuries do happen and Puopolo can play more than just a defender he is also very quick. They will fit him in somewhere.

Junktimer

hey mate

i have coad, iles, toy, puopolo, mzungu and richardson on my short list in that area so far.

this should help:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23320.0.html

maanco

Quote from: hawka26 on December 27, 2010, 12:58:18 PM
ive done a hawks best 22 and i stuggled to fit puopolo in  :-\
hey hawk would you mind posting your best 22? thanks!

Junktimer

elephants

i ahve mzungu (starting)
then richardson, toy and jacobs on the bench

i think mzungu and toy show a lot of promise and as earlier mentioned mzungu is tearing up freo training and toy was (according to D. swallow) going to be the number 1 draft pick if he was a year old and eligible for the draft :) also richardson i have only heard good things about too :)

Hawka

maanco this was done just be4 the pre season draft so i would add bruce in there

QuoteB:Thomas Murphy         Stephen Gilham  Ben Stratton
HB:Grant Birchall             Josh Gibson       Brent Guerra
C:Clinton Young                Luke Hodge(C)  Chance Bateman
HF:Brendan Whitecross   Lance Franklin   Shaun Burgoyne
F:Cyril Rioli                        Jarryd Roughead  Issac Smith
R:Brent Renouf                  Sam Mitchell       Jordan Lewis
I:Xavier Ellis  Brad Sewell David Hale
SUB:Luke breuest
Note: this does not include bruce cos he is not technically a hawks player yet but will be in this team after the draft

A Few Reserves for each postion in order
Defenders:Puopolo,Cheney,Shoenmakers,Ladson,Suckling,Milne
Midfilders:Savage,Shiels,Hallahan,Morton,
Rucks:Bailey
Forwards:,Osbourne,Lisle,Duryea
Haven’t done every player on the list.
But I am a little worried good depth in the defenders but it’s the other parts of the ground that looks a little chaky if a few player go down esspically a forward

A surprise omission in osbourne…if I have missed any one that u think should be in the 22 or the reserve list tell me coz I may have forgot them

Junktimer

Quote from: elephants on December 27, 2010, 06:02:31 PM
i ahve mzungu (starting)

i think mzungu and toy show a lot of promise and as earlier mentioned mzungu is tearing up freo training and toy was (according to D. swallow) going to be the number 1 draft pick if he was a year old and eligible for the draft :) also richardson i have only heard good things about too :)

nice to see somebody else watched the draft too.

elephants

Quote from: Junktimer on December 27, 2010, 10:09:56 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 27, 2010, 06:02:31 PM
i ahve mzungu (starting)

nice to see somebody else watched the draft too.

hahaha :)

McRooster

Daniel 'Jenny' Talia looks to be well equipped to fill a pocket  ;)

elephants

hey rooster being a crowsman can you see talia or brodie martin getting consistnet games next year? thanks ;)

McRooster

Quote from: elephants on December 30, 2010, 02:36:41 PM
hey rooster being a crowsman can you see talia or brodie martin getting consistnet games next year? thanks ;)
Talia before Martin but having said that, keep an eye out for Martin as a down grade target.
Craig loves Martin in a similar way he showed belief in Dangerfield and will ensure he is given roles that structure his development rather than throw him in the deep end.

elephants

awesome thanks roost, i knwo martin made an awesome scare last year (i think about 80?)