Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Nice HP! Was it cheap at the sales? :P

chrisuzz

Quote from: Master Q on December 26, 2010, 08:49:34 PM
What type Zz?
Umm Dell, not sur ebout anything else though

Justin Bieber

It wasn't bought at the sales ;). At a market place so sketchy on how it was sold for $130 :P.

Bought 3 seasons of 30 Rock, 2 seasons of Psych (really hard to find but a brilliant series for anybody who likes mystery/comedy), Season 1 of Chuck, Underworld Trilogy and Inside Man 8). No games on sale so went crazy for DVD's :'(.

Now browsing for Apps :P.

Hawka

nice  8) wat channel ispsych on

Alex7089

What type Zz?

Alex, New Ipod, Good School, What a life  :P

Didn't get much for Christmas, but I'm getting 120 GB of Internet starting next month, for the same price I am paying now for 2  ;D
Nice Q ;D
I didn't really need a new ipod, it is almost another gaming device for me, not storing any music on it, as I have a classic for that, and I doubt a 32GB touch (with a lot of apps) will hold my extensive library (Over 15,000 songs now)

My sister has a Dell. It is the only thing in the house that is not apple/mac :-\

NICE HP! 8) You should enjoy that, I'm the only one in my family with no iphone :'(  I have the Galaxy S

OMFG I just got the review message 5 times in a row -_-

Maca24

nicely done with the iphone HP   ;)

chrisuzz

Froggy jump HP ;)

U gonna Jail Break it ?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawka26 on December 26, 2010, 09:39:39 PM
nice  8) wat channel ispsych on
Was on TV1 a while back. But hasn't been shown for a while I had Season 1 of it recorded for almost a year now :P.

Thanks Guys ;). I didn't go to the market but was bought it by my parents (through relatives who went) :D. But if I need to pay anything extra, comes out of my pocket.

nas

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 26, 2010, 09:36:18 PM
It wasn't bought at the sales ;). At a market place so sketchy on how it was sold for $130 :P.

Watch your fingers there as they could get a bit warm.   ;)  Good score tho.

Alex7089

Quote from: naste on December 26, 2010, 09:48:44 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 26, 2010, 09:36:18 PM

Watch your fingers there as they could get a bit warm.   ;)  Good score tho.
Dear, the joke is way too obvious :P

Justin Bieber

Nah, was a one off and didn't need an Iphone as I was happy with my normal one. Won't make this an occasional thing ;).

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 26, 2010, 09:40:19 PM
What type Zz?

Didn't get much for Christmas, but I'm getting 120 GB of Internet starting next month, for the same price I am paying now for 2  ;D
Nice Q ;D
I didn't really need a new ipod, it is almost another gaming device for me, not storing any music on it, as I have a classic for that, and I doubt a 32GB touch (with a lot of apps) will hold my extensive library (Over 15,000 songs now)

My sister has a Dell. It is the only thing in the house that is not apple/mac :-\

NICE HP! 8) You should enjoy that, I'm the only one in my family with no iphone :'(  I have the Galaxy S

32GB is really big for an IPod touch! Mine is 8 and that is fine for me as I basically just use it for internet.

pyronerd

Quote from: roo boys! on December 26, 2010, 10:09:03 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on December 26, 2010, 09:40:19 PM
What type Zz?

Nice Q ;D

32GB is really big for an IPod touch! Mine is 8 and that is fine for me as I basically just use it for internet.
same here i pretty much just use mine for games :P with a little bit of music on it as well though of course ;)

roo boys!

Yeah a little bit, but not heaps.

bomberboy0618

I got a Dell a couple of weeks ago, it's awesome :)