Main Menu

Pressies!

Started by bomberboy0618, December 25, 2010, 10:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Is the brand spinfast? Ah well. You with your unlimited downloads :P Actually, do you mind if I do what Shaggy's neighbour Chris is doing, buy a house next to you and come round and steal your internet? :P

Alex7089

Not at all ;)
Doesn't matter when it is unlimited :P
Internet not going overly fast at the moment though, downloading 2 movies and about 10 apps ;D

roo boys!

lol I tried to download an app and well let's just say Safari couldn't be used for half an hour :P Had to cancel the installation, and the app was only flowering Stick Cricket, 25MB or something ::)

Alex7089

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I just got 312 on fruit ninja :)

roo boys!

Once it's been like this for 12 months then you just start to accept itn like this. Can't say I enjoy it to say the least.

Nice score!

Alex7089

I can imagine why 0_o
I've downloaded like 20gig just today, and you get 2 a month :o

HillHero13

finally now a fourth person can feel our pain RB!!

roo boys!

For a family of four Alex ;)

Yeah Hilly I can't wait for Alex to be struck down be auto-correct! ;D

Alex7089

I am going to trial it now, so that if it is too scary I can quickly come back here.
*Gulp.

Alex7089

Lucky I have 20/20 vision so I don't have to zoom in every time I load a new page :) I am on my touch. Going to bed now :)

nas

Glad to hear every got what they wanted and more. Hope you all enjoy them.

The old fat bloke in the red suit sounded pretty busy going back through all these pages. Lol.

nas

Gave my daughter an IPhone made her eyes light up,Lol, as well as some clothes that she had put out on layby just before xmass.

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 26, 2010, 12:38:33 AM
Lucky I have 20/20 vision so I don't have to zoom in every time I load a new page :) I am on my touch. Going to bed now :)
I have better than 20/20 vision so nerrr :P

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on December 26, 2010, 09:16:35 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on December 26, 2010, 12:38:33 AM
I have better than 20/20 vision so nerrr :P
So, you zoom out? :P

roo boys!

Yep, I customize it to make the font on 1 every page :P