Starting rookies

Started by Joshy11, December 24, 2010, 06:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshy11

Just wanna get your thoughts on how many rookies you are considering starting in each position and who you have in mind :)

Im thinking:

Backs: Heppell/B.Jacobs/Mzungu/C.Richardson

Mids: D.Swallow/Gaff/Polec/A.Krakouer

Fwds: Prestia/Matera

Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated :)

Junktimer

reckon youve hit the nail on the head there.

other to consider may be darling, conca and coad.

Joshy11

True JT :)

Dunno bout darling playing straight up but the others all should be considered zand short listed. How many u looking at starting in each possy?

Junktimer

ill probably be starting 5 rookies.

most likely being

jacobs, mzungu/richardson, swallow, gaff and prestia.

heppell will likely be on my midfield bench. 

dale93

Daniel talia from adelaide in defence and mitch hallaham in midfield and jed lamb from GC in forward and of course zac smith from GC and maybe tom macdonald in ruck .... Anyone I have missed?mine is the same as yourss

MTTY

Quote from: dale93 on December 24, 2010, 07:21:31 PM
Daniel talia from adelaide in defence and mitch hallaham in midfield and jed lamb from GC in forward and of course zac smith from GC and maybe tom macdonald in ruck .... Anyone I have missed?mine is the same as yourss
Lamb plays for sydney

Holz

Joshy11

im abit confused by what you mean starting. for me it means in your starting 22. If that is the case than you have way too many rookies.

The more likely scenario is this includes your bench. In that case i dont think you have enough rookies.
I personally plan on having much more rookies with
Jacobs, Mzungu, Richardson, Talia
Swallow, Gaff, Polec, Atley, Wallis, Heppel
Smith, Daw
Prestia, Matera, Conca

Justin Bieber

I think he's throwing up which rookies are worth considering for a starting position.

Throw in Smith maybe for a Starting Mid position.

Joshy11

I mean starting 22....just wanna no how many people are considering having on the field. My bench rookies are pretty similar to yours. I have 2 backs, 2 mids and 1 fwd starting atm. How many do you plan on starting on the field come rd 1?

Joshy11

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 24, 2010, 10:45:01 PM
I think he's throwing up which rookies are worth considering for a starting position.

Exactly what im asking :)

Cicjose

what about smith from the hawks?

Junktimer

dyslexiauntied

Nick Lower could be worth a punt on due to Anthony Morabito being out for the season. Roger Hayden being out for the first half of the season. Or is he too expensive being around 140 to 150 grand?

Hawka

yer we need some small fwds so smith is in the box seat

Junktimer

hes 191 cm so hes not that small.  medium forward more likely