Main Menu

top secret

Started by starz, December 23, 2010, 05:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starz

goddard- proven gun. must have enough said.
delidio- doesnt need that much of the pill to get a ton. he is a sc gun and will be one of the most selected this year.
kelly- did my reasearch and when abblet doesnt play he steps up. i will watch his role in the pre season i thinkl he could be (although not on ff) a nique choice.
gibbs- the coach has already said he will play midfield and with mpp status must be picked.
otten- coming back from injury but from all reports is flying. although he might be eased into the game as a sub which would be crap. although at this price he needs to be picked.
heppel- imo i reckon he will play round one. he compares himself to josh drummond and if he is half of that i will be happy
mzungu- averaged 30 disposals in the wafl and has been turning heads at freo training. i reckon he will be the barlow of 2011 but just not as gfood. more like broughton.

jacobs- after he was given treadreas number i reckon they think that highly og him to give him a game in rnd 1. racks them up averaging 29 disposals at state carnival.
richardson- been turning heads at north training and i reckon he will be a jet. he has played with the nmen and i think he will kill it.
toy- gc rookie that is apparently the pick of the lot.

swan -picks himself
judd- i know he was the brownlow medalists but i just love him as a player and think he is amde for super coach.
hodge- this is probably the one that could change. as i am still hoping he gets mpp status. if not i will look at another player with mpp status maybe or maybe get hodgey anyway. bit of the waiting game here
chapman- he is a gun but he is piccked here for his mpp status.
swallow- my bet for most picked player
gaff- been turning heads at training and i think he will rack them up in the afl. blue collar hard worker that wins hiism fair share of the ball.

wallis- 47 possesion game in tac cup grand final reminded me of one steele sidebottom. i reckon he will be very similar. hopefully play rnd 1 though. i can see him being the mitch robinson of a year ago.
krakeour- wafl stats just make you opick him. although i dont like collingwood he is quickly becoming one of my fav players.
weller- gc rookie that apparently tore it up in the vfl. will play on a wing apprently and make plenty o9f tackles and win his own ball.

sandi- another one that picks himself imo. u need him.
petrie- his stats in 2009 ,2008 are just to good to ignore. however the fact that they are going to play him deep fwd is a bit troubling. oh well at this price he must be picked.

smith- gc rookie. dont know much all i know is he will play.
bailey- apparentl;y going to get first dig at their no.1 ruck spot. meaning that when sani has a bye he will come in handy.

rewoldt- picks himself
didak- i know he has had surgery but i belive that hen will tear it up this year as he plays well when the team is going well and i think pies will be going well this year.
pav- taylor made for super coach and hopefully he will play ff this year. he is gold as he can always pull you out a 140 or 150 when you need it most.
rioli- midfield time expected and just a dead set gun.
knights- like otten returning from injury but apparently is flying and at this price i think he has to be picked.
prestia- gc rookie that will get games and score points. i think he will be the pick of the gc fwd rookies.
smith- wingman from hawks monty has him as fwd only wouldnt be surpised if he gets mpp status. will watch his nab cup but has already been named to get a round 1 spot on the hawthorn board.

matera- gc rookie that racked up the goals in the vfl. will get games
darling- with his wafl experience shuld have went higher and will be highly picked next year imo. should average abut 60 imo.
callinan. his mpp status is crucial andi know how good he is from sanfl form.

ok there you go please rate as i wont be doing this for ages.

Junktimer

did you make this on the fanplanner, cause your last DT wasnt, and it was 91k over the cap

mophead222

Justin Bieber

Looks very good. But Hodge has been said to have no MPP status next season. Easy fix by replacing him with one of the MPP Backs you already have (5 of them :o).

mophead222

how much you have left?

starz

51 k. yeh sorry about my dt error

mophead222

fantastic job man, one of the best, if not THE best team i have seen here

Luigi197

Wouldnt be a 10/10 and is not the best i've seen... but i would really rate it a 9.5/10

Great write up, has certainly given me further ideas for my fanplanner, though your team isnt very unique, many teams are like it. Then again, most people's will be quite similiar and un-unique up untill pre-season like this one...

A very good team and your info supports it well; only flaw is that i think there are 6 GC rookies?

Good job, Luigi

Junktimer

backs: no problems there.

mids: not sure on hodge.  as he has lost his DEF/MID MPP, he is very expensive and surprisingly inconsistent.  gotta watch juddy with his bye as well.  not too sure on wallis either, rocket eade has a bad history at playing 1st year players, so im not sure he will get consistent games.  -1

rucks: fine.

fwds: all good.

overall a very nice team, 9/10.

can you rate mine?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23368.0.html