Main Menu

FIFA 11

Started by elephants, December 23, 2010, 05:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

i am hooked i ahve it on the ps3 i need to know some very good signings for my manager mode ?? any ideas

thanks, LE :)

MajorLazer

Get Gabby Agbonlahor. He's a superstar. Also Leighton Baines from Everton.

elephants

great thanks majorlazer :D

i have been trying to get baines for ages but everton keep wanting more and gabby is injured for the rest of the season on my game :(

roo boys!

MajorLazer

Bad luck LE. I go for Villa and Young and Agbon always score 25 and 20 goals respectively.

Luigi197

Lol funny yall mention it coz i am also hooked on Fifa 11, but for Wii.

On streets to stadium i made a guy named after me and won the premiership with Chelsea and England;
And on Manager mode, i am with chelsea with star signings Lahm and Messi + easy transfers Llorente, Saha, Van Der Sar and Heitinga. It's really easy to sign ppl on Wii compared ps3!

Justin Bieber

I might get the Wii one after Christmas.......

Junktimer

bomberboy0618

i love nba games coz its so easy to sign people, it is so stupid the trades they accept :D

Master Q

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 23, 2010, 07:24:12 PM
Lol funny yall mention it coz i am also hooked on Fifa 11, but for Wii.

On streets to stadium i made a guy named after me and won the premiership with Chelsea and England;
And on Manager mode, i am with chelsea with star signings Lahm and Messi + easy transfers Llorente, Saha, Van Der Sar and Heitinga. It's really easy to sign ppl on Wii compared ps3!
Fifa 11 is a joke on Wii, have you played it on Xbox 360 or PS3? You'll never touch your Wii again...

Maca24

Wii just fails.. haha  :) only good for mario.
Does anyone have Gran Turismo 5? im thinking about getting it..

Hawka

i had GT3 but wen u crashed ntoin happend notin broke so a bit unrelitsic

Maca24

yeh.. NFS Hot Pursuit looks good2. I loved the old 1  :)

MajorLazer

I like the look of it as well Maca. Really want it.

Maca24

yeh ML the old hot pursuit was the bomb.
Think i might get it..