Main Menu

Fan Footy Premier League: Match Day 3

Started by Fletch74, December 23, 2010, 10:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Alright, let's take a look at this week's matches:

Shaggy vs Alex- Crumbling

Can Rimmington shine for Alex on the crumbling, or will the day be dominated by Lidgerwood and Hart? (I'm assuming Hart is a bowler too? Baba isn't playing is he?)

BratPack vs BOOMZ- Slow

With both teams sitting 1st and 3rd with two wins, this game may just shape the whole league. Must win game for both if they wish to maintain their spot in the top 3.

Master Q vs Fletch- Flat

These two teams are both 0-2 but this is the chance for one of them to take the opportunity to turn that all around.

Hellopplz vs MajorLazer- Slow

This game is getting talked up a lot by ML, can his boys perform as well as he says they will? Only time will tell...

DazBurg vs roo boys- Flat

In a shock upset last time these two teams met, DazBurg's Greatness clinched the victory in a nail biting finish, so they have to go in favourites for today's game.

EDIT: This is RB's preview from the Matchday 2 thread ;)

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

Yeah give it the RB stamp of approval! ;)

Fletch74

roo boys!

Alex7089

Awesome stuff, will be a few good games on today. I consider V Shaggy a danger match, but if I can win it could put me second on the ladder, assuming HP beats ML. :P

MajorLazer

This game has been equally talked up by HP as well, but I think we were both joking anyway. :P

Asking for a lot Alex. :P

Fletch74

I'm hoping for my first win today to get off the bottom of the table :) I usually outrate Q, so here's hoping ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 23, 2010, 11:22:12 AM
This game has been equally talked up by HP as well, but I think we were both joking anyway. :P

I know, wasn't really sure how to sum your game up :P

Alex7089

ML... *blows raspberries
Doesn't matter I will just destroy you when I play you if HP doesn't :P

MajorLazer

Quote from: roo boys! on December 23, 2010, 11:25:19 AM

Could've said, "Looks like ML has drawn the dream fixture and has been placed against a bot." :P

Coathangers beat Sheep any day. :P

Alex7089

Sheep dominate everything...Didn't you hear? Sheep Powerhouse

roo boys!

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 23, 2010, 11:29:57 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on December 23, 2010, 11:25:19 AM

Could've said, "Looks like ML has drawn the dream fixture and has been placed against a bot." :P

Coathangers beat Sheep any day. :P
Haha This is the type of stuff I talk about ;D

Alex7089

Look ML, Sheep INVASION

The sheep cannot be stopped, they are unstoppable, especially in NZ, where they outnumber people 3 to 1 :P

Alex7089

I am batting first against Shaggy. Hopefully I can put up a good enough total that Rimmington & co. can defend :)