Junktimer's Team V2

Started by Junktimer, December 23, 2010, 02:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junktimer

Gday fellas.  If you rate mine, I'll rate yours.

DEF: Bryce Gibbs (M), James Kelly (M), Sam Gilbert, Jed Adcock, Andy Otten, Ben Jacobs, Tendai Mzungu
EMG: Michael Coad, Cameron Richardson, Josh Toy

Pretty good line, strong top 3.  Adcock and Otten should be great value, playing two rookies starting is risky but there is a lot of talent for backs.

MID: Dane Swan, Brendon Goddard (B), Brad Green (F), David Swallow, Nathan Foley, Andrew Gaff
EMG: Dyson Heppell (B), Andrew Krakouer, Dylan McNeil (F)

Really strong 3, making good use of MPP.  Starting 2 rookies, and got Foley in there.  Heppell on the bench should be good value.

RUCK: Aaron Sandilands, Drew Petrie (F)
EMG: Zac Smith, Josh Jenkins
Fairly standard.  Ryder should be good.

FWD: Paul Chapman (M), Lance Franklin, Alan Didak (M), Colin Sylvia (M), Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich (M), Chris Knights
EMG: Dion Prestia, Jack Darling, Brandon Matera

Lots of MPP, 6 premiums makes a strong line.

So there we go.  A rate would be lovely.

ossie85

Similar comments to the SC one :)

My only query is on Lake. Injury concerns, and despite the monster scores he can get, is still a key backmen that can bite you

browny_wce

agreed on Lake, and i think thered be better options for Chapman
also i recon pick one out of Adcock or Otten as with 2 starting rookies it will be a low scoring backline

dale93

Far out very strong forward and a very strong team 9 out of 10 good work I just think back is your weakest.....

Junktimer

SydneyRox

Def - Lakes injury would be the concern for me, and also having both Adcock and Otten, this was one of the traps I fell into last year, having too many guys with massive potential in the team, they didnt all pan out so you are left trading them out when you didnt want to
Mids - Strong, I like the look of this
Rucks - Ryder will go one way or the other
Fwds - I have never been a Sylvia fan, you have been listening to Warnie too much!!

Overall very solid team 9/10

Hawka

I like sylivia think im gona pik him and i rely like ur team 9/10

Junktimer

elephants

sylvia will be good next year :)

def - easily your weakest line but this is perhaps not a bad thing :) there are some really good quality rookies in the backs and it is good that you are taking advantage of this :) i think adcock OR otten and make the other a premium but thats just my opinion :)
mids - solid no problems at all, foley will be one to watch pre season, richmond have gathered a lot of young midfielders over the last couple of years so that could affect his scoring for better or worse :)
rucks - again strong. ryder will be a good unique with many jumping on jolly or the cheaper petrie :) the thing i dislike with ryder is that hye has to 'job share' with david hille. realisticly this isnt a problem with the resting ruckmen allowed to go forward and kick goals.... so i think nice work :)
forwards - very very powerful :) i dont like chappy however i think he will get more attention due to gaj's departure and i think there are cheaper premium mids out there :) other than that very good, nice to see you like rollercoasters with buddy ahahahah :)

9/10 :D

Junktimer

thanks elephants.

made a few trades ryder out for petrie, petrie in forward line out for pav.

thoughts?

elephants

solid i think ryder will still be a solid pick :)

pav = GUN

Junktimer

must pain you to say that being an eagles man im guessing  ;)

elephants

chaser

MajorLazer

Care to put down any further opinions chaser?