Gibbs V Deledio

Started by Cicjose, December 22, 2010, 08:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Who should i pick and why?

Holz

depends on the role gibbs looks like playing, he has the potential to score higher but if he gets stuck in the tag role than go for lids. It will hard to detect in the NAB with all the experimenting, but for me i will proably take the punt on gibbs, as i might put houli in the backline as well

elephants

i dont have either after both were initially in my team :)

i think of the two go gibbsy next year the blues will be better than the tigers and gibbs has judd, murphy shielding him from any form of a tag :)

Boomz

Think it's impossible to tell at this stage.

ossie85

nas

Cicjose

I am choosing between these two to replace Hodge does that help?

j959

ossie85

On second thought, I probably won't choose Gibbs. Carlton have a bye in round 23 (prelim finals). I don't particularly like the idea of trading out a gun that late in the season, especially chances are others will be "injured"

Cicjose

nas

Quote from: ossie85 on December 23, 2010, 01:46:53 PM

On second thought, I probably won't choose Gibbs. Carlton have a bye in round 23 (prelim finals). I don't particularly like the idea of trading out a gun that late in the season, especially chances are others will be "injured"

A lot re this could also boil down to your stragedy. MPP change around if available so he goes to the bench for that round

Junktimer

Quote from: naste on December 23, 2010, 02:06:19 PM

A lot re this could also boil down to your stragedy. MPP change around if available so he goes to the bench for that round

i am likely to go both

pyronerd

Quote from: Junktimer on December 23, 2010, 02:07:47 PM
Quote from: naste on December 23, 2010, 02:06:19 PM

i am likely to go both
+1 i was originally planning to go god/hodge/dlids but with hodge being no MPP ill likely swap hodge for gibbs

Justin Bieber

Quote from: j959 on December 23, 2010, 01:04:37 PM
Quote from: naste on December 23, 2010, 09:56:23 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on December 23, 2010, 09:02:57 AM

Both :)

+1 have to completly agree
+1

who else have you got besides Goddard Cicjose?
Likely the same for me. Not sure if they'd be using MPP early or not. Will have to toy around with the fanplanner first :P.

SydneyRox

All for both. I had Goddard, Hodge and Delids to start with, so if Hodge is not MPP and Gibbs is, he will slot in nicely. But I wont have any room now for Hodge in the mids.