ho ho means a few changes then down back eh

Cicjose

That throws my whole balance out will now probably be forced to pick gibbs

PowerMan

was always going to happen!

Cicjose

WHY was that ALWAYS going to happpen?

SydneyRox

Too lazy to go over there and look, do they have a decent source?

Rumours like this circulate cos people have nothing else footy related to talk about!!

Hawka

its in the prospectus appratnly

popedelio

hawka26 you are actually wrong, it hasn't been revealed yet so it is still unknown, because DT talk has only revealed that Goddard, Lids and Gibbsy are MPP from the 2011 prospectus, people have assumed hodge isn't, it is most likely he is only a CTR since hodge would have also been revealed as a MPP among the others, but it is still unknown.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: popedelio on December 22, 2010, 05:07:52 PM
hawka26 you are actually wrong, it hasn't been revealed yet so it is still unknown, because DT talk has only revealed that Goddard, Lids and Gibbsy are MPP from the 2011 prospectus, people have assumed hodge isn't, it is most likely he is only a CTR since hodge would have also been revealed as a MPP among the others, but it is still unknown.
i think they would of revealed it if he was, its a highly debated issue.

MTTY

on facebook it says on their webpage that hodge isn't MPP so it is definately confirmed

Holz

this one really hurts, i wouldnt mind goddard being only a centre, as i would pick him in the mids but im not sure if picking hodge in the centre is worth it.

browny_wce

pretty sure im not gonna trust a DT fb comment
will wait for Feb on actually AFL DT

MTTY

Quote from: browny_wce on December 22, 2010, 08:43:53 PM
pretty sure im not gonna trust a DT fb comment
will wait for Feb on actually AFL DT
its from dream team talks website they have seen afl prospectus for 2011 and thats how they also know gibbs is going to be a B/C next year

McRooster

HP's unique of Clinton Young suddenly hovers on the radar  ;)

Justin Bieber

Haha Roost ;D. I wish he could get a spot in my midfield :P.