Main Menu

The Courthouse

Started by Master Q, December 22, 2010, 12:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Depends, what do these girls look like? Joking :P

OK, another question, if I shoot the girl , will it directly effect me financially, ie. is she of great importance to a business or association?

ossie85

starting to scare me now Alex!

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on December 23, 2010, 11:05:34 AM
Quote from: McRooster on December 22, 2010, 10:40:03 PM
Quote from: Master Q on December 22, 2010, 12:45:19 PM
I think it will be cool if we could sort of have debates and discuss issues in this thread.

I'll kick it off:

What would you do?

There are 200 80 Year Olds on a Train. a few kilometres away, the track is broken. If you continue down the track, everyone will die. However, there is a Second Track, which will save everyone, however there is a Baby sitting on it.

Would you go down the 1st track or go down the 2nd Track and kill the baby, but save all the 80 Year Olds.
I haven't read all the responses but my answer would be to stop.
Baby lives and fogies live, they will die one day but not today because you have made the right choice.
You don't have to continue down a path just because your on a 'train'  ;)
Way to ruin the Question Roost. Let's say the breaks don't work, you are going at 250 kph and the break is 40 Metres ahead. How you gonna' stop know, Rooster.
The metaphor of the two paths of destruction is too narrow to truly consider, in life we can choose any path.
Why were we on that train to begin with is the question?
Are you scared of the future and wish to take down those who have achieved that taste of the future - then kill the 80 year olds.... or has something happened in your childhood that you wish to erase - then kill the baby.
Any course of destruction, no matter the rate at which it goes, can have the brakes pumped a little by just asking for help - for some people this is the hardest thing to do of all, recognise they have a problem and admit it-get help and everyone is saved.

Alex7089

Quote from: ossie85 on December 23, 2010, 06:21:11 PM

starting to scare me now Alex!
Why? Am I being horrible? :ninja

Master Q

Quote from: McRooster on December 23, 2010, 07:27:33 PM
I think it will be cool if we could sort of have debates and discuss issues in this thread.

I'll kick it off:

What would you do?

There are 200 80 Year Olds on a Train. a few kilometres away, the track is broken. If you continue down the track, everyone will die. However, there is a Second Track, which will save everyone, however there is a Baby sitting on it.

Would you go down the 1st track or go down the 2nd Track and kill the baby, but save all the 80 Year Olds.
Baby lives and fogies live, they will die one day but not today because you have made the right choice.
Way to ruin the Question Roost. Let's say the breaks don't work, you are going at 250 kph and the break is 40 Metres ahead. How you gonna' stop know, Rooster.
The metaphor of the two paths of destruction is too narrow to truly consider, in life we can choose any path.
Are you scared of the future and wish to take down those who have achieved that taste of the future - then kill the 80 year olds.... or has something happened in your childhood that you wish to erase - then kill the baby.
Any course of destruction, no matter the rate at which it goes, can have the brakes pumped a little by just asking for help - for some people this is the hardest thing to do of all, recognise they have a problem and admit it-get help and everyone is saved.
Rooster, it's a straight forward question. What's wrong with you, don't have an answer?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on December 23, 2010, 09:22:56 PM

I'll kick it off:

What would you do?

Rooster, it's a straight forward question. What's wrong with you, don't have an answer?
its an open question, technically no answer is wrong

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 23, 2010, 09:28:35 PM

I'll kick it off:

What would you do?

its an open question, technically no answer is wrong
I know but you can at least try and give and answer and think what I really mean.

pyronerd

I'll kick it off:

What would you do?

its philosophy theres no straight forward questions  :P

Alex7089

I think you mean answers ::)