I think you got a bit mixed up with your numbers at the end there Shaggy :-X

roo boys!

reesbr

Alex7089

Team 5 would not bowl overly well...
Also they have 2 AR's :ninja

Hawka

8-6 Suited

lol If Team 4 loses to Team 5, I think I'm going to have to break out the statistics. lol

Alex7089

I wouldn't blame you I would much rather team 4 for ODI's & tests.

Hawka

roo boys!

8-6 Suited

3 great batsmen, the rest average. Haddin is just an average keeper throughout active ones now. And 2 great bowlers in Kumle and McGrath with Flintoff as a decent one. How does that win? lol

Statistically Hawka, bowling wise, Team 4 dominates Team 5 especially with the pace attack. Vaas, Pollock, Ntini and Razzaq... Warne is better than Kumble, Pollock is only a little bit under McGrath's awesomeness. The rest of the bowlers smash the rest of his.

As for the batting, team 4 has batting depth down to pick 10. Yes, to the 10th position they can all bat. Ganguly, Dravid and Chanderpaul are the best defensive batsmen in history of the game, never giving up their wickets easily and spending a  lot of time at the crease without going out... Ganguly actually held the record for it until Dravid took it.

Then you add Yousef Youhanna who has the record for most runs EVER in a SINGLE YEAR with 9 centuries and well over 1k runs. Katich averages 49 I believe... Gilchrist, need I saw anything?

Hawka

lara was 1 of the best ponting is 1 of the best laxman smashed australia smith averges over 50.sarwan is a soild number 5.haddin can destory attacks like that flintoff was t 2nd best ar of the decade and even my number 8 has scored a test century and khan is indians best fast bowlers for years and its very hard to bowl pace in india flat turning pitches