Who has created the best team from the cricket draft

Started by MTTY, December 22, 2010, 10:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

MTTY

Hawka

seeing as icant vote for myself il vote for 4.. best spinner ever best 2 south afican pace bowlers and all batters on there day are unstopable

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

Alex7089

I went  4. Simply because it seems to have 0 weaknesses. Very solid.

Boomz

CrowsFan

I voted team 5. Very strong batting line up, only small weakness is not the biggest depth in bowlers, but still a great team

Alex7089

Team 5 does have an almost unbeatable batting lineup, 2 is good as well.

Hawka

pyronerd

i voted 5 over 4 just, but only cause i couldnt vote for myself  :P

DazBurg

8-6 Suited

Are you guys serious? lol Unstoppable line up>? If its on fire then yes but its prone to going out cheaply. Weak bowling attack in Team 5? A bowler probably exactly similar to Glen McGrath with a little less ability in Pollock... Who can bat a lot more. Ntini was an animal, Warne an animal, and Razzaq who is one of few bowlers to be able to reach 1k runs as well as 100 wickets. Oh and Vaas who basically did the same.

Before you vote, at least wikipedia the players and learn about them before you do.

Team 5; Best defensive/Solid batting line uo. Team 2 is the best top 5 in them all, team 5 is the best middle order and seam bowler.

Enough said.

8-6 Suited

By the way I voted for Team 2. Best top order out of the lot, with a very solid bowling attack and the best actual keeper in the history of the game, holding the record for most dismissals by a keeper over Gilchrist.

MajorLazer