Shortlisted, Could Be Good
4 (40%)
Upgrade Target, He'll Fall
0 (0%)
50/50, We'll See
0 (0%)
Unlikely, Would Need A Miracle
0 (0%)
Hell No, Why Would He Come Into Consideration?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Justin Bieber

Summary: Drew Petrie
Team: North Melbourne                Birthdate: 15 Oct 1982
Height: 197cm                            Weight: 105kg
Recruited: North Ballarat Rebels     State: VIC 
Games: 184                               Goals: 159 

We all know he was out this season with injury. But this means he comes with a huge dicount for next season due to only playing 2 games this season. No need really to discuss 2010 when it comes to him. He is coming along alright in the pre season alright so should be ready for the new year. Once you see the stats, his price is just mouth watering.

From 2003-2009, He had only missed 2 games, that's right, 2 games!! The guy is durable and would take for a serious injury to make him sit out. Usually plays ruck but those days could be numbered with Hmac (MacIntosh) and Goldy (Goldstein) likely to share the ruck load. Does this means there is no room for him? Of course not. A player of his calibre will be starting no doubt in the young Roos side. They are in need for a good Key Forward after Hale left. Petrie will fill this void easily and is known for his contested marks and ability to kick a few bags of goals. This means He'll play, He's cheap and He'll probably turn into a Keeper as the Kanga's improve and he becomes a focal point in their attack.

The Crystal Ball:
Based on m0nty's Fanplanner
Price: $172,600
Position: Ruck/Forward

At that price, and what he has shown previous years, an obvious bargain. No need to say more.

Decision:
An easy Locked option if he is fit round 1. Previous years have shown he is a solid pick and at his price, worth the risk as the reward much outweighs it in his case.

elephants

i promise you he will NOT be unique hahah :)

i think he will find his scoring potential again lock him in as second ruck or (like me) 7th forward :)

Justin Bieber

Of course he won't be unique, but was a request ;).

I would expect at least 95% of FanFooty to have him locked in somewhere in the Forwards or Rucks.

MajorLazer

Make one for Brad Green or Steele Sidebottom. Please. :)

Justin Bieber

Will do. But Dale Thomas is next in line then I'll get to those 2 another day. Will probably do them all sometime before Friday.

elephants

Justin Bieber

Trying to get the DT board a little more active :D. And Thanks again :D.

Junktimer

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 22, 2010, 01:20:03 AM

is that for DT or SC?

elephants

DT i reckon mate, this is the DT section of fanfooty :)

nas

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 22, 2010, 01:31:15 AM

Keep it up HP but what happens when that little ranga girl from down the street knocks on your door. wink wink

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Junktimer on December 22, 2010, 01:59:50 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on December 22, 2010, 01:20:03 AM

is that for DT or SC?
DT but if they haven't been done for SC, I'll just transfer them over. Or if they have already been done for SC, that person is welcome to do a DT version of it.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on December 22, 2010, 08:44:52 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 22, 2010, 01:31:15 AM

Keep it up HP but what happens when that little ranga girl from down the street knocks on your door. wink wink
Well we won't know until that happens ;).