Main Menu

Wages

Started by bomberboy0618, December 21, 2010, 08:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

So my wages skyrockted, my teams not very good so they dont pull the crowds, how does everyone deal with the high wages?

Alex7089

I just try and make sure every time I buy a player I get rid of one with a similar or higher wage. Slowly my wage decreases. Another thing you can do is avoid buying primary monsters and instead get accom/accom or exp/exp guys with really good secondaries, making wages lower.

Justin Bieber

Work secondaries ;). You've seen my fielding compared to Primaries. Acc/Acc players get games for me because they have at least Reasonable Fielding (Upped to Capable this season).

My wages are now 91k and need to depend on crowds showing up to keep with it. If now, have to lower academy investments (55k) which should cover the costs.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 21, 2010, 08:16:08 PM
Work secondaries ;). You've seen my fielding compared to Primaries. Acc/Acc players get games for me because they have at least Reasonable Fielding (Upped to Capable this season).

My wages are now 91k and need to depend on crowds showing up to keep with it. If now, have to lower academy investments (55k) which should cover the costs.
135 k  :o how much gate takings do u get a week?

8-6 Suited

$91,703 for me, however will drop back down to about 88k when Baker sells. And I invest 45k.

So mine is 135k, HP's is 145k bomber. Do maths mate :P

Fletch74

I only have $66k in wages, I only have 16 seniors/13 youths ATM, plus I don't go for the big primaries yet. My best player is Phillips exp/exp batsman

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 08:19:42 PM
   $91,703 for me, however will drop back down to about 88k when Baker sells. And I invest 45k.

i had that didnt look right  :-[
*self directed facepalm* so do u run a loss, a profit or break even?

Alex7089

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 08:19:42 PM

HP is 146k ::)

8-6 Suited

To be technically, HP is $146,123.

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

Add 10k for maintanence guys :P.

I get 79k sponsorship and whatever I make for Gatetakings.

I can lower my academies to remain on steady but prefer improving as it'll be going up with the money constantly flowing each week. Sometimes I sell if I really have to.

Usually a loss but depends how many matches I play at home. Gate Takings should be up for a little while as long as I remain in the Pav Cup.

roo boys!

My wages are.....

110k :o

Barlow 21

HillHero13

mine are 70k!!  ;D

BratPack

With my signing today my wages are about 90k. Trying to bring that down at least 5k though