6 (85.7%)
1 (14.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
<6
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Maca24

thanks junky and boomz. dont think petrie will be much good now as he will be more of a deep forward. and i still think joey will kill it  :) but it will be interesting to see how he goes. i struggle to find many premium mids  :(

LiveTheDream

I'd say thats your best looking side yet Maca.

+: terrific quality backline (almost same as mine), montagna is a very good pick IMO and hasn't left my fanplanner side, good top midfield, very strong forward line as long as sidey come through for you!

-: No MPP linking mids/backs, I can see Jolly being a heartbreaker for many coaches this year (see my post on Junktimer's team). Can't fault it other than that.

Suggestions: I'd slot one of your premium backs or heppell into the mids to give you some flexibility. It's ultimately your call on Jolly but you know where I stand.

Looks very good though mate    9/10

Maca24

Thanks heaps LTD  :) i value ur opinion highly.
glad you agree on joey. would you see ryder as a better option?
and heppell will likely end up in my mids instead of atley  :)

Maca24

im considering the following changes.
Goddard to the mids and get rid of joey. otten to drummond and lake to take the vacant backline spot. chappy to J.Brown.
Thoughts?
Possible In's: Drummond, Lake, J.Brown.
Possible Out's: Otten, Montagna, Chappy

Junktimer

i think they are all good except i would avoid lake

LiveTheDream

Quote from: Maca24 on December 25, 2010, 09:04:36 PM
Thanks heaps LTD  :) i value ur opinion highly.

glad to hear it mate! I'd recommend keeping the structure you have now, nothing wrong with those trades but that comes down to personal preference. Only thing I would change is heppell to coad/iles (whoever you prefer) and then atley to heppell.

I think if you're going to spend that sort of money on the rucks, Jolly is the right choice, I would just rather petrie or another cheaper option in my team. That way you can finish up with the top 2 rucks and make some money in the process.

As for the backs, I would steer well clear of lake. He is on a fairly modified program this summer and is likely to take at least a month or 2 to get back firing. If you have to get someone else down back I would go kelly, enright or even drummond before lake.

Maca24

Ive made a few changes again. If all goes to plan with this team i should need to upgrade only 7 players.
Backs
B.Gibbs, B.Deledio, G.Broughton, S.Gilbert, J.Drummond, D.Heppell, B.Jacobs.
Bench. T.Mzungu, C.Richardson, J.Toy.

Mids
B.Goddard, D.Swan, A.Swallow, D.Swallow, A.Gaff, S.Atley.
Bench. J.Green, A.Krakouer, M.Hallahan.

Rucks
A.Sandilands, D.Petrie.
Bench. M.Bailey and T.Derickx.

Forwards
N.Riewoldt, M.Pavlich, J.Brown, C.Rioli, J.Waite, Sidebottom, D.Prestia.
Bench. J.Darling, A.Hooper, L.Tapscott.

pyronerd

Quote from: Maca24 on December 26, 2010, 03:29:45 PM
Ive made a few changes again. If all goes to plan with this team i should need to upgrade only 7 players.
Backs
B.Gibbs, B.Deledio, J.Kelly, G.Broughton, J.Drummond, D.Heppell, B.Jacobs.

Mids

Rucks
A.Sandilands, D.Petrie.

Forwards
thats a solid looking team there, only thing is im not fully convinced with waite, i couldnt imagine him being a major issue though so ill be nice this team and not take points for being better then me this time  :P so ill give you 10/10  ;D

Maca24

Pyro!  :P good form. i think waite will return to his form before he did his knee.

Junktimer

Quote from: Maca24 on December 26, 2010, 03:29:45 PM
Backs
B.Gibbs, B.Deledio, J.Kelly, G.Broughton, J.Drummond, D.Heppell, B.Jacobs.

Mids

Rucks
A.Sandilands, D.Petrie.

Forwards

hey maca

backs: very strong line, can't fault it.

mids: i'd probably go boyd over a.swallow personally, but that's no biggie.  good rookies.

rucks: no zac smith?  i would trade derickx for him.  gotta have smith.

fwds: interesting line.  good first 4, Browny's a star.  my issue though is with waite, i love the guy, but I'm not quite sure what his role in your team is as you don't have a defender with F/B MPP.  If Gilbert is, would you consider him in the backs?  apart from that, good.  good rookies, gotta love side ass. -0.5

basically, its a super team, one of the best, if not the best I've seen on this site so far, 9.5/10.  Very close to a 10, but I don't think I can hand out 10s anyway because it is so early, anyhow keep up the great work.

Maca24

thanks heaps junky. yes the idea with this team is to get gilbert instead of kelly hence goddard in the mids.
thanks again junky  :) i agree its hard to hand out 10's atm

Junktimer

thats a good idea.  then you can swap gilbo and waite as well. 

Maca24

yep. think i might put him in the team now, even though he isnt mpp in fanplanner.

Maca24

MajorLazer

That team looks amazingly strong. No-one that I don't think will perform.

9.468/10. ;D
Awesome. ;D