Main Menu

I'm Off

Started by Master Q, December 21, 2010, 06:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 07:04:20 PM
Hopefully you do. Don't want your FTP team to get smashed. Will make it hard to recover from everyone being weary.
You could just set orders in advance. Plus it isn't a long time, only about 11 days for me.

roo boys!

I just saw an ad for Vodafone half price Pocket Wi-Fi, $19.50 per month with 8GB usage (more than enough for me, as we currently have 2 :P) and can take it with me to Barwon Heads and use my touch with it :D

Master Q

How will you plug it into your Touch?

pyronerd

Quote from: roo boys! on December 21, 2010, 07:10:44 PM
I just saw an ad for Vodafone half price Pocket Wi-Fi, $19.50 per month with 8GB usage (more than enough for me, as we currently have 2 :P) and can take it with me to Barwon Heads and use my touch with it :D
thats very good value for wi-fi

roo boys!

Pocket Wi-Fi you don't plug it in, it's like a wireless modem sort of thing, you cary it with you and appliances within a range of a few metres can use it's internet

Master Q

Wow!!!!!!!!

Is it Pre-Paid? That's amazing, I thought it's like Mobile Broadband...

roo boys!

Nah not Pre-Paid, $19.50 for 8GB a month.

But there would be a catch... :P

It said there was 6 months for half price, so it's probably a 24 month plan and you have to pay $40 per month for the rest.

Justin Bieber

Is it worth it RB? ;).

Cya Q and enjoy the time off for the holidays.

roo boys!

Well worth it HP, to be with all of you ;)

bomberboy0618

Cya Q :D
Have fun, dont miss us too much  ;)

Hawka

Have a great holiday Q

McRooster

There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.

Have the most enjoyable of times Q and hope you bring your intellect, wit and stellar input back with full force in the New Year.

Miss you already  :-*

*now, that he's gone - did anyone know that he likes model trains?

Master Q

Care to Explain Roost?

bomberboy0618

Hawka