Main Menu

I'm Off

Started by Master Q, December 21, 2010, 06:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Hey Guys. Seeing as this is probably the most active place right now I think it's the right place to post this. Anyway, I've got family here atm, and have more coming on the 24th. Then I'm going to the first day of the Boxing Day Test (On the 26th) and then I'm going away on the 29th. Sadly, I won't be able to spend so much time on FF till I get back, but I'll do my best. Any free time I get, I'll use towards FTP, and If I don't have much going on in that I'll come on here.

Thanks
-Q

8-6 Suited

Oooo yeah!!! Boxing Day Test :P

Alex7089

Have fun Q ;)
I hope you walk away from the 'G with a smile on your face ;)

valkorum

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 21, 2010, 06:21:27 PM
Have fun Q ;)
I hope you walk away from the 'G with a smile on your face ;)

As do most Australian's ;)  Have a good xmas holiday Q

MajorLazer

Cya Q. Have a great time. Will we be able to play each other in FTP on Sunday? Continue the series.

Master Q

Cheers Guys.

Don't really Celebrate Xmas much Valk but Cheers. Yeh ML, who's turn is it to Challenge? I won't be able to follow it btw.

MajorLazer

Your turn to challenge. If that's the case, I can make up a result. :P

Master Q

Alright, I'll challenge when I get time.

MajorLazer

Ok. Hope the match will be good.

roo boys!

I'm similar, heading down to Barwon Heads on the 27th (mmm beach :)) and probably won't be on most of January.

8-6 Suited

So your FTP is going to get owned and crippled by fatigue... or are you going to still be able to do that?

BratPack

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 06:59:16 PM
So your FTP is going to get owned and crippled by fatigue... or are you going to still be able to do that?

I suspect he'll still have his touch for that

roo boys!

Can't get internet on my touch, but I want a Prepaid Mobile Broadband USB for XMas so I may actually be able to come on a bit. I have a back-up plan though anyway ;)

8-6 Suited

Hopefully you do. Don't want your FTP team to get smashed. Will make it hard to recover from everyone being weary.

roo boys!

It's only a month, and besides, I could set a completely different line-up for T20 and SOD if I need to before I go, so they each only play 1 game per week, although some younger guys with high endurance can play both.