bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

I've got an Indian Background, Yes ;).

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 21, 2010, 08:18:03 PM
I've got an Indian Background, Yes ;).
ive got one as well... on my computer :o :o :o

Junktimer

Tendulkar plays crap subcontinetal teams on pitches made for him.  bangladesh and pakistan they play all the time.  sri-lanka have been crap for a while as well until now.

ponting plays the height of all cricketing teams

roo boys!

Pitches that are made for spinners ::)

Alex you are a half-pom to me, as I am a half-Canadian ;)

Master Q

I'm a first gen-Australian *Shifty Eyes*

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on December 21, 2010, 09:30:46 PM
I'm a first gen-Australian *Shifty Eyes*
7th gen for me and my son becometh the 8th. (i might start a nickname for him - Henry  :P)

I have seen the little master in action too at Adelaide Oval, his large bat didn't really seem to make much noise but geez the ball flew about.

Justin Bieber

Last cricket game I went to was early 2000's and was India Vs Australia. Can't remember who won or what happened but it was the last day of the Boxing day Test when it was free entry :P.

Alex7089

Last test I went to was boxing day last year, and of course we won because Pakistan were match fixing -_-

roo boys!

I went to number of one dayers last season and the year before also but haven't been to a test for a while, going Boxing Day.

bomberboy0618

Ur on ur touch arent u rb.

roo boys!

Bahaha yep will edit that now ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Junktimer on December 21, 2010, 08:19:37 PM
Tendulkar plays crap subcontinetal teams on pitches made for him.  bangladesh and pakistan they play all the time.  sri-lanka have been crap for a while as well until now.

i dont think u can take anything away from the lil master really...

Hawka

Quote from: Marcz on December 22, 2010, 04:17:13 PM

thats a ridicaulas state ment jt he has played australia the most and england 3rd most and bangladesh and zimbabwea combined 16 times

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: hawka26 on December 22, 2010, 04:23:09 PM
Quote from: Marcz on December 22, 2010, 04:17:13 PM

thats a ridicaulas state ment jt he has played australia the most and england 3rd most and bangladesh and zimbabwea combined 16 times
nice stats hawka