Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

JSelwood14 will join. Likewise, ill make him  :P

DazBurg

great stuff oss and maca  ;)
now we have enough people 6 teams of 6

so for the captains we have

Ossie
Maca (i believe u accepted the nomination...didn't u?)
Boomz

need 3 more
then we can start
i got tomorrow off or saturday after 12 or all of sunday
whatever suits everyone else

Luigi197

umm... BB sed he would, but i will ask him tomoz in person, coz funny story: he got banned from his computer and his iPod isnt working. in other words he is not aloud to go on FF or SC as a punishment, thats another story,.. hehe quite funny tho i think it will do him some good ;)

ossie85

I'd support Daz as a Captain!

Maca24

Quote from: DazBurg on March 01, 2011, 07:21:14 PM
great stuff oss and maca  ;)
now we have enough people 6 teams of 6

so for the captains we have

Ossie
Maca (i believe u accepted the nomination...didn't u?)
Boomz

need 3 more
then we can start
i got tomorrow off or saturday after 12 or all of sunday
whatever suits everyone else
Yes i accpeted. wasnt keen at first but we need people to grow a set and captain! :P

ossie85

Alan Border didn't want to be captain, and ended up being one of the great Captains of all time.

YOUR TIME TO SHINE!

ossie85

For reference...

My team name: Ossie's Antelopes
My brother: Purple 77's

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on March 01, 2011, 07:38:39 PM

Alan Border didn't want to be captain, and ended up being one of the great Captains of all time.

YOUR TIME TO SHINE!
haha yup :)
My team name: JMac's Legacy
JSelwoods: Ginger Ninja (lawl)

HillHero13

DazBurg

awesome Hilly ;)

Captains so far

Ossie
Maca
Boomz
Hilly

need 2 more

and thanks for the team name's guys will add them to the first page next to our user names

Luigi197

BB & I will do it togethor.

Team name: TheSquadOfJets

so do we pick the people or do r we having a draft picks? i forgot coz this thread has been quite long :P

DazBurg

Quote from: Luigi197 on March 02, 2011, 05:04:45 PM
BB & I will do it togethor.

Team name: TheSquadOfJets

so do we pick the people or do r we having a draft picks? i forgot coz this thread has been quite long :P

awesome luigi

hadn't mention u as a captain yet cause u said u'd do it if need be so wasn't sure if u were still waiting but u put the hand up and your one now ;)

Captains so far

Ossie
Maca
Boomz
Hilly
Luigi/BB

need 1 more

draft picks luigi when we get the last captain on the weekend i'll use a random generator for the draft rounds and then you guys pick away

btw what is a good place for the random generator i know R&B knew  a good one

HillHero13

Dqz, you should do it, since your the creator.

DazBurg

Quote from: HillHero13 on March 02, 2011, 05:19:38 PM
Dqz, you should do it, since your the creator.

yeah but i was thinking with all the updating and such might be easier for someone else

that way the captains could help by posting scores of anyone of there team that didn't happen to post and such

i mean if we get all the team names i can go looking anyways but just makes it a little easier if the captains could keep an eye out if i need to ask is all

EDIT: i mean if no one else puts there hand up i most likely will do it just to get it all ready to roll ;)

Luigi197

shouldnt u do the draft picks based on your biased opinion on how the FF members are? Or you could base it on the personality of the year votes, i just think the random generator could pull some off choices and have some teams own.
i think just we have a vote or u choose then everyone has a draft pick, then we do it evenly from there.
yea? no?

and yea i agree with Hilly, you should do it if no one else does