Junktimer's Team V2

Started by Junktimer, December 18, 2010, 06:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Junktimer

ok BOOMZ to undo that trade i would also need to downgrade atley, the only reason i did that trade btw is for more MPP options.

Boomz

Yeah I can see the benefits... Swallow over boyd imo.

Justin Bieber

Nice team JT.
Like the little risks in the backline. Drummond and Adcock in the same team could be good but alot of an injury past between the two ;).
Nice use of MPP with the midfield. Would steer clear of McNeil at the start. Don't need more than 1 at the start. Maybe downgrade to him later in the year as I doubt he'd play early (if at all).
Solid Rucks.
Very stacked Forwards. Went with 5 strong last season and didn't pan out :'(. Hopefully it's different next year for you.

I prefer Petrie to Knights as Knights is more of a DT player while Petrie is much more proven in his scoring.

Junktimer

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 23, 2010, 12:44:28 AM
Nice team JT.
Like the little risks in the backline. Drummond and Adcock in the same team could be good but alot of an injury past between the two ;).
Nice use of MPP with the midfield. Would steer clear of McNeil at the start. Don't need more than 1 at the start. Maybe downgrade to him later in the year as I doubt he'd play early (if at all).
Solid Rucks.
Very stacked Forwards. Went with 5 strong last season and didn't pan out :'(. Hopefully it's different next year for you.

I prefer Petrie to Knights as Knights is more of a DT player while Petrie is much more proven in his scoring.

thanks HP.

out of interest, who were your 5 premium forwards?  fev ;)

nas

The ol Fev will be there to haunt him for a longgggggggggggggggggggg time

Junktimer

traded Jolly for Petrie.

with that extra cash should I get Sylvia in the forward line or upgrade josh green to nathan foley, allowing heppell to go to the bench

Hippo

Hey Junktimer whats the go.... i see you tell peeps to trade Sylvia including myself too Sidebottom and now you have Sylvia in your team and not sidebottom!!!?

what your reasoning for this change of heart?

nas

Maybe wants him all to himself lo  most probably a change of heart tho

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Junktimer on December 23, 2010, 02:12:07 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 23, 2010, 12:44:28 AM
Nice team JT.
Solid Rucks.

thanks HP.

out of interest, who were your 5 premium forwards?  fev ;)
Nah, Fev was a downgrade end of year when he dropped below 200k :P. What a good cover he made ::).

Roo, Pav, Higgins, ROK and Chappy. Chappy and Pav were probably the best of the lot from them ::).

Junktimer

Quote from: Hippo on December 23, 2010, 04:15:24 PM
Hey Junktimer whats the go.... i see you tell peeps to trade Sylvia including myself too Sidebottom and now you have Sylvia in your team and not sidebottom!!!?

what your reasoning for this change of heart?

sorry hippo.  i was just suggesting, guess i may have contradicted myself a bit there.  im not sure what to do yet.  sylvia might not be too bad..

i edited my rate of your team.  i just think sylvia might not be too bad after all.

it was a change of heart, either would be fine.  i didnt go sidey as i have too many Pies

MTTY

1.I am a big fan of the cheap defence i reckon it will pay off.
2.Good line not a big fan of Brad Green this year though, i would go with either a rookie, foley or anthony.
3.Great rucks
4.Great forward line just make sure Browns up and running in nab.

overall 9.5/10

LiveTheDream

My only concern is that you are now forced to keep a forward premium in your midfield. I would swap didak with green and then upgrade him to swallow, boyd, bartel or jack.

I can almost guarantee that didak will fall in price - this year he only had one round above his starting price and dropped around 100k during some stages. Especially coming off surgery, i'd leave him out. The lions will be a joke this year so in that case I would still take goodes over brown, but thats just me. Apart from that it looks good

Junktimer

trade sylvia for side ass.  good move?

MajorLazer