Main Menu

2010 Nat Elections

Started by Barlow 21, December 18, 2010, 01:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Thanks guys, I really appreciatethw support but like Shaggy said, don't you think people will assume the worst if I win because of an outside community? Vote for who you think is the best candidate in any country, I have said before that I would be happy not to get the job.

pyronerd

Quote from: roo boys! on December 19, 2010, 09:53:15 PM
Thanks guys, I really appreciatethw support but like Shaggy said, don't you think people will assume the worst if I win because of an outside community? Vote for who you think is the best candidate in any country, I have said before that I would be happy not to get the job.
you should get it anyway you had a good speech  ;)

roo boys!

Just cos it involved meese :P

Nah Nip really deserves it, he will be the most beneficial for the country and community, he will put our best foot forward.

roo boys!

Okay guys, I have thought long and hard about this, and I think if you guys vote me into power (while I appreciate the support) I won't be the best possible man for the job in Canada. I don't want to let the country down, as I won't have their support if I win because of a block vote. So please, I ask of you to withdraw your vote if you did vote for me, and give it to someone else who is more worthy. I recommend nipsandino if you are still going to vote in Canada.

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on December 20, 2010, 09:03:47 AM
Okay guys, I have thought long and hard about this, and I think if you guys vote me into power (while I appreciate the support) I won't be the best possible man for the job in Canada. I don't want to let the country down, as I won't have their support if I win because of a block vote. So please, I ask of you to withdraw your vote if you did vote for me, and give it to someone else who is more worthy. I recommend nipsandino if you are still going to vote in Canada.
i voted for MOD-R0b1et in the UAE ;)

bomberboy0618

rb that took guts. You and dom are so awesome, because lesser men would have just ignored that fact and said vote for me. For that, i applaud you.

cookie311993

good job R&B. thats took balls and you did it mate. lots of respect for you. Community wouldnt be to happy if you got position and none of them voted for you mate. Good job mate. if i get it i was thinking of having my rivals candidates as rivals and i hope i get the manager position or just a spot on managers team

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 20, 2010, 11:10:55 AM
good job R&B. thats took balls and you did it mate. lots of respect for you. Community wouldnt be to happy if you got position and none of them voted for you mate. Good job mate. if i get it i was thinking of having my rivals candidates as rivals and i hope i get the manager position or just a spot on managers team
said it well cookie :D

cookie311993

cheers Bboy. i think R&B would be good for spot just needs more exp and involvement canadian community. more people should join canadian community with us, hey R&B, its a good tight knit community and helps my team heaps

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 20, 2010, 11:15:42 AM
cheers Bboy. i think R&B would be good for spot just needs more exp and involvement canadian community. more people should join canadian community with us, hey R&B, its a good tight knit community and helps my team heaps
i would but im already in scotland offsite. How do i join?

cookie311993

i will post you a link
http://ftpcanada.freeforums.org/index.php
register, Knights(Canadian Admin) will accept you. two weeks or so prove your loyal to Canada and you can see info on National and youth tactics. Canada has the strongest PCC team.

roo boys!

Yep it is a great community, everyone gets along very well.

Hawka

ok rb :)
i voted for a guy from netherlands now

cookie311993

yeah its a good community ay R&B. we are all close and they help me heaps with my team

roo boys!

Thanks hawka :)

Yeah some of the more experienced guys are always willing to answer a few questions.