1.Smith
3.Ponting
4.Lara
5.Laxman
8.Johnson
9.Kumble
11.Mcgrath

Justin Bieber

Went over the picks on the front page. Some have slipped a bit but others taken suprisingly higher than I would of thought (using my limited cricket knowledge).

8-6 Suited

flower I was about to take Jayawardene lmao Perfectly suited for my side haha.

Alright then, I guess I will have to adjust my thought pattern and go for my All-Rounder now. I take Shaun Pollock.

Currently playing domestic cricket in SA and doing some commentating, Pollock is one of the best Bowling all-rounders in recent years. Lethal with his seam action, was rivaled by Glenn McGrath at his peak as one of the most dangerous seam bowlers in the world.

1: Ganguly
2:
3: Dravid
4: Chanderpaul
5:
6: Gilchrist
7: Pollock
8: Warne
9: Vaas
10:
11:

MTTY

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 12:17:34 AM
flower I was about to take Jayawardene lmao Perfectly suited for my side haha.

Alright then, I guess I will have to adjust my thought pattern and go for my All-Rounder now. I take Shaun Pollock.

Currently playing domestic cricket in SA and doing some commentating, Pollock is one of the best Bowling all-rounders in recent years. Lethal with his seam action, was rivaled by Glenn McGrath at his peak as one of the most dangerous seam bowlers in the world.

1: Ganguly
2:
3: Dravid
4: Chanderpaul
5:
6: Gilchrist
7: Pollock
8: Warne
9:
10:
11:
Great pick one that not many would have thought of

pyronerd

i think we are done 4 2nite, BB is off already and hawka is leaving now so ill go to nite all

Hawka

8-6 Suited

Somehow Vaas wasn't in my line up, must have copied an older one. :P

Yeah I am a big fan of Pollock. Mega amounts of wickets, despite having hardly any pace at all, averaging around 126km/h... Still managed 400+ wickets in each tests and ODI's.

Well if BB is off then I guess we are done. But I will still be around later.

Hawka

but glad we ripped of lots of rnds 2nite

pyronerd

8-6 Suited

MTTY, what do you think of allowing people who retired in 2010, as long as they played in sme form this year? :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 12:30:04 AM
MTTY, what do you think of allowing people who retired in 2010, as long as they played in sme form this year? :P
I think I know who you're talking about Shaggy ;).

MTTY

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 12:30:04 AM
Yeah thats fine i think i may know aswell