Main Menu

Cricket Draft

Started by MTTY, December 18, 2010, 10:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Check on the Daredevils Wiki though and you see it bought him out and wasn't on their 2010 line-up.

I also think it can stand but we need to check in the future before we nominate them. It's a bit late now as you could have selected a few other options who have gone now Hawka so don't bother about changing it mate.

Hawka

alrite thx think its ur turn shaggy

MTTY

MTTY

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 20, 2010, 10:12:43 PM
Check on the Daredevils Wiki though and you see it bought him out and wasn't on their 2010 line-up.

I also think it can stand but we need to check in the future before we nominate them. It's a bit late now as you could have selected a few other options who have gone now Hawka so don't bother about changing it mate.

Yeah so remember guys when you are picking a player who is retired from national duties make sure they are playing elsewhere

HillHero13

didnt see BB mention him..

i just went with what i thought...

1. Chris Gayle
10. Clark
11. Murali

8-6 Suited

My pick will be: Rahul Dravid

Very easy option. 12k test runs, 11k ODI runs. Holds the record for most catches and is the first and the only batsman to score a century in all ten Test playing nations.

Current Team: Royal Challengers Bangalore

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 20, 2010, 10:18:39 PM

Very easy option. 12k test runs, 11k ODI runs. Holds the record for most catches and is the first and the only batsman to score a century in all ten Test playing nations.
good option, i was considering him

MTTY

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 20, 2010, 10:18:39 PM

Was my next batting pick

bomberboy0618

I pick hashim amla and ms dohni.

pyronerd

Alex7089

I love Dravid :)
He would of been my second pick behind Akhtar (IPL)

Hawka

bomberboy0618

I've got a pick that will strengthen my team but it may go...

CrowsFan

Lara was the guy I was thinking of earlier today.
Top 3 batsmen of the generation with Tendulkar and Ponting

8-6 Suited

I'm going to have to take the one Dravird refers to as "Next to God on the off side." as I need a solid opening batsman.

Sourav Ganguly

With 22 hundreds and 72 fifties, Ganguly is probably the best ODI opening batsman. Not that he isn't as capable in Tests, but has an arsenal of power shots best suited for the limited over varities of the game. :)

1: Ganguly
2:
3: Dravid
4:
5: Gilchrist
6:
7:
8:Warne
9:
10:
11: