Main Menu

Cricket Draft

Started by MTTY, December 18, 2010, 10:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Cant see why you cant as he still plays in the IPL thus is still an active player.

My next pick would be: Shane Warne. Once again, still active in the IPL thus should also be eligible.

Alex7089

I must agree with Shaggy.
Also we should do this for the entire 20th century. Could be intersting.

Hawka

thatsa lit unfair cos the piks be4 u were unaware we could pik those players otherwise warney would of gone earler

Alex7089

Kallis, Ponting, Tendulkar...All as good as Warne, all freaks of nature. Just good at different stuff.

8-6 Suited

The rules were made to be any active player hawka... And they are active. You can't say that the IPL doesnt count either because it is bsically international level cricket...

Hawka

but he and gilly have retired from internatinal cricket and are un avilabe

DazBurg

why don't u all just start again and say any player that Still plays any form is allowed?

Hawka

8-6 Suited

It already was stated Daz. Its the only reason I said I would do it and MTTY said yes to it.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: MTTY on December 19, 2010, 06:53:55 PM
Ok we will make it players who are still playing cricket and when they were at their best, so shaggy your in?

Right there, see. If people didn't read the thread then its there mistake. Not mine for taking available players.

MTTY

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 20, 2010, 12:03:57 AM
It already was stated Daz. Its the only reason I said I would do it and MTTY said yes to it.
The pick stands as there is nothing in the guides that said he can't, it still wouldn't have had any effect on my pick and IMO it shouldn't of with the other picks Ponting and Tendulkar are better then Gilchrist

Hawka

but are they beat then warne

pyronerd

Quote from: MTTY on December 20, 2010, 12:06:31 AM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 20, 2010, 12:03:57 AM
The pick stands as there is nothing in the guides that said he can't, it still wouldn't have had any effect on my pick and IMO it shouldn't of with the other picks Ponting and Tendulkar are better then Gilchrist
ok then fair enough, its now HH's pick

8-6 Suited

Totally different players Hawka. Different specialties... Changes everything about them.

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 20, 2010, 12:04:55 AM
Quote from: MTTY on December 19, 2010, 06:53:55 PM
Ok we will make it players who are still playing cricket and when they were at their best, so shaggy your in?

Right there, see. If people didn't read the thread then its there mistake. Not mine for taking available players.

just looked back and was bout to quote that u are spot on Shaggy
let it continue from here

ummmm who has the pick and umm i know tendulkar ,ponting ,kallis and muli gone but after there i'm a little confused coz it seems BB got 2 in a row and u got gilly and warne being 2 in a row is that how it works or?
i'm a little confused