Main Menu

Gate takings

Started by bomberboy0618, December 17, 2010, 08:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Recently i was thinking, and it seems to me that there is a formula that ash employs to work out how many crowd members come and therefore the gate takings. Does anyone know it, because that way we can plan ahead and spend accordingly.

roo boys!

Well, the moer succesful the club, the more supporters they have, and the higher the supporter mood. So if you play a really good team and you have a good supporter base there will be a big crowd. The ticket prices increase in the higher division you are in. The home team gets 2/3 of the price, the away team 1/3. Hope this helps.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 17, 2010, 08:30:09 PM
Well, the moer succesful the club, the more supporters they have, and the higher the supporter mood. So if you play a really good team and you have a good supporter base there will be a big crowd. The ticket prices increase in the higher division you are in. The home team gets 2/3 of the price, the away team 1/3. Hope this helps.
thanks rb, but i was leaning more towards a formula say like:
X= Home team
Y= Away team
X*X's ranking+Y*Y's ranking*crowd*ticket price/ numerical mood ranking/numerical weather ranking= gate takings

roo boys!

Nah I don't know of anything like that...

Also you won't be able to know the the other team's mood or supporter base just by their ranking ::)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 17, 2010, 08:33:56 PM
Nah I don't know of anything like that...

Also you won't be able to know the the other team's mood or supporter base just by their ranking ::)
could ask nicely :P
nah but ash can, so that could be the formula he uses.
anyway i was bored, so i came up with that, wonder what it equals?

8-6 Suited

Crowd   9,322

I just made 26,200 or so roughly off that. As an away team. Wicked. :p

roo boys!

Ash doesn't do it, a computer does :P

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

I am facepalming you, as Ash doesn't do all the match gate takings :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 17, 2010, 08:43:43 PM