A Team of Underpriced guns

Started by MTTY, December 17, 2010, 01:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

This isn't really my team it is a team full of players that IMO are underpriced guns as the titled suggests

B- Duffield  Grimes  Symes  Hurn  Bock  Drummond  Jacobs (Mzungu Lester Richardson)

C- Griffen  Mundy  Sewell  Stanton  Thompson  D.Swallow (Heppell Krakouer Callinan)

R- Ryder  Jolly (Smith McDonald)

F- LeCras  Varcoe  Brennan  Higgins  Gray  Monfries  Petrie (I.Smith Prestia Darling)

ossie85

Should be good for a solid 1800-1900 every week :)

Interesting though!

Maca24

If it did pay off and every player increased their average you would need only 3-4 upgrades.

mophead222

do you have any money left over??

MTTY

mophead222

this strategy could be ok, but if you were actually to do it, maybe upgrade one player to a super premium as to be your permenant captain?

but nice work on creativity :P

Luigi197

i'm surprised that Leon Davis isnt there, for this creative team anyway..

glad Monfries is there though ;D

Barlow 21

Not a good team really. Will average under 2,000 for the first 12 rounds. :P

Junktimer

few very average players there, i guess thats what you get when your whole team is midpriced.  i would scratch that side personally.

Barlow 21

Quote from: Junktimer on December 18, 2010, 06:37:11 PM
few very average players there, i guess thats what you get when your whole team is midpriced.  i would scratch that side personally.
+1
Exactly my thoughts. Not enough fire-power in that side and no consistency within the squad. The team may pull a 2,300 one week and 1,600 the next week. Definitely not worth entering into the SC comp.

P.S: Luigi and BB I added my thoughts after the +1. ;)