Main Menu

Favourite tv shows?

Started by bomberboy0618, December 16, 2010, 07:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Mine are simpsons, doctor who and futurama.

pyronerd

big bang thoeryyyyyyyyyy, two and a half men, family guy, american dad i think you get idea  :P oh and skins  :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: pyronerd on December 16, 2010, 07:39:44 PM
big bang thoeryyyyyyyyyy, two and a half men, family guy, american dad i think you get idea  :P oh and skins  :P
BIG BANG THEORY!!!
also how i met ur mother

Luigi197

NORMAL: Family Guy, American Dad, Glee, Friends, Big Bang Theory, Two and A Half Men, How I Met Your Mother
REALITY: Beauty and The Geek, Bondi Rescue, Australia's Got Talent (only cause one of my good friends was accepted for the next season!!)
SPORT: Cricket, Tennis, Soccer, AFL

Luigi  :D

PS: i will probably update this often cause i often forget shows :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 16, 2010, 07:40:45 PM
NORMAL: Family Guy, American Dad, Glee, Friends
REALITY: Beauty and The Geek, Bondi Rescue, Australia's Got Talent (only cause one of my good friends was accepted for the next season!!)
SPORT: Cricket, Tennis, Soccer, AFL

Luigi  :D
lol do i know him luigi ???
glee!!!
i cant believe it, we have had that argument many times.
I hate glee. EOS  >:( >:( >:(

ossie85

CrowsFan

Favourite tv shows was discussed a while ago on here.
So were movies I think...

bomberboy0618

Quote from: ossie85 on December 16, 2010, 07:49:55 PM
Glee's awesome :)
i feel sick when i watch glee. IDK why i just do.

Justin Bieber

McRooster

+1  :-[

That Madonna and Britney Episode  ::) and Priscilla looooooved the Rocky Horror one  8)

Luigi197

+1 as mentioned before!! i get goosebumps when i watch the adds for it and its so intensifying when theyre singing!!! i would download newer episodes but i dont get alot of internet per month plus i dont wanna spoil it for myself and my brothers; shame channel Ten arnt showing new episodes any more, at least for a while...
ye soz BB, an add one out here ;)

Justin Bieber

Optus have screwed their system, so I have 500 Gigs for the month. Been like that since end of last month ;D ;D. Usually get 30 Gigs and it's a glitch in the customer's favour :D.

If it's still like that on the 25th, I'm going crazy with Music and Movies ;D. I have unlimited Net anyway so won't have to pay more (usually net is slowed down).

Luigi197

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 16, 2010, 11:32:50 PM
Optus have screwed their system, so I have 500 Gigs for the month. Been like that since end of last month ;D ;D. Usually get 30 Gigs and it's a glitch in the customer's favour :D.

If it's still like that on the 25th, I'm going crazy with Music and Movies ;D. I have unlimited Net anyway so won't have to pay more (usually net is slowed down).

:( :( :'( :'( :'( 

y do i always have the least downloads, only 12gig per month with optus.. i love downloading music and watching youtube but i cant do that any more, luckily FF doesnt do alot of damage  ;D
and PS: if i didnt mention, i have 4 other ppl in my family

Justin Bieber

I've got my own computer but share with my brother (internet connection).

I don't Youtube much anymore although do wander over there every few weeks :P.

We don't do much downloading at the start of the month. End of the month, we download a whole lot, or at least I do :P. Since we usually have 5+ gigs not used, why not use them :P.

Luigi197

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 16, 2010, 11:50:54 PM
I've got my own computer but share with my brother (internet connection).

I don't Youtube much anymore although do wander over there every few weeks :P.

We don't do much downloading at the start of the month. End of the month, we download a whole lot, or at least I do :P. Since we usually have 5+ gigs not used, why not use them :P.

lol still luckier than me, ok then