Brian Lake - Surgery

Started by hally25547, December 16, 2010, 12:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hally25547

It seems with news of Lake's post season surgery that most people are very cautious and wary of picking him. In fact a lot of people think that he will not be able to back up last years form and are going to steer clear of him. Does this make him a unique and has anyone locked him in or saying no. I would imagine that most people would just be watching him closely throughout the pre-season.

Thoughts?

Hawka

Well u gota see how he recovers from the surgery in the off season

Justin Bieber

Agree with hawka. Many are in the middle and will be watching how he gets along.

I got him in 2009 and he burned me badly. Steered clear of him last year and cost me ::). Not sure what to do because he always seems to do the opposite!!

Cruiseon

Might be one to watch and upgrade to. He wasn't a shodow of his real self in the last 6 weeks of the season.

His starting price will be very high, so might be opportunistic to wait and see.

elephants

hahahah whatever you do hp let us know :D

nah i dont think so made the quick switch just before round 1 lockout. i think i will stay away :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2010, 01:39:00 AM
hahahah whatever you do hp let us know :D
I won't be getting him then ;). Lets see how that plays out :P.

elephants

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 16, 2010, 01:44:18 PM
Agree with hawka. Many are in the middle and will be watching how he gets along.

I got him in 2009 and he burned me badly. Steered clear of him last year and cost me ::). Not sure what to do because he always seems to do the opposite!!
Do what you shouldn't have done and everything will turn out right - Murphy's Law  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on December 19, 2010, 11:13:14 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 16, 2010, 01:44:18 PM

Do what you shouldn't have done and everything will turn out right - Murphy's Law  ;)
Haha ;D. Unless it turned out right in the first place ;).

Barlow 21

Torress

too expensive to be taking a punt on, upgrade target. there are some juicy and deliciously priced DEF prems at the start this year IMO anyway. and lake is rather pricey

elephants

lake is too pricey and i reckon he will drop in price in time for an upgrade of mzungu, richardson or other rookie backs :)

nas

Quote from: elephants on December 21, 2010, 03:40:46 PM
lake is too pricey and i reckon he will drop in price in time for an upgrade of mzungu, richardson or other rookie backs :)

+1 > Have to agree with this line of thought and knowing that you have seen how Lake is travelling along over time.