Main Menu

FanFooty Premier League: Matchday 2

Started by Master Q, December 15, 2010, 11:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

You wanna talk about cheap wristies, try 37k for a 23 year old exp/exp wristy Shaggy';)
Who is replacing smith though R&B?

roo boys!

I dunno, at the moment Worthington is sitting on the sidelines so probably him, unless I can get a good FM AR that's got better bowling than him...

Alex7089

Oh OK...
Worthingtonwillbe happy to be back I'm sure,a step dow though. :(

roo boys!

Yeah Worthington is still decent, but yeah anything is a downgrade on Smith :-\

Alex7089

I could buy 40 credits (Only $5) and name Thomas Ducker (outs/outs 22 y.o bat) Willow Shagmeister ;D

roo boys!

Alex7089

I sent it in. Now the long wait until the rejection/acception.

roo boys!

roo boys!

Alright, let's take a look at this week's matches:

Shaggy vs Alex- Crumbling

Can Rimmington shine for Alex on the crumbling, or will the day be dominated by Lidgerwood and Hart? (I'm assuming Hart is a bowler too? Baba isn't playing is he?)

BratPack vs BOOMZ- Slow

With both teams sitting 1st and 3rd with two wins, this game may just shape the whole league. Must win game for both if they wish to maintain their spot in the top 3.

Master Q vs Fletch- Flat

These two teams are both 0-2 but this is the chance for one of them to take the opportunity to turn that all around.

Hellopplz vs MajorLazer- Slow

This game is getting talked up a lot by ML, can his boys perform as well as he says they will? Only time will tell...

DazBurg vs roo boys- Flat

In a shock upset last time these two teams met, DazBurg's Greatness clinched the victory in a nail biting finish, so they have to go in favourites for today's game.

bomberboy0618

nice 8)
im so bored, im not playing today  :'(

roo boys!

Haha shattered. We need to make sure you change the title to Matchday 3 though BB ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 23, 2010, 10:20:35 AM
Haha shattered. We need to make sure you change the title to Matchday 3 though BB ;)
yeah good idea :)
or you could just make another thread ::)

roo boys!

Why do we need to make another thread? Just get Q to change the name properly when he comes on.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 23, 2010, 10:23:21 AM
Why do we need to make another thread? Just get Q to change the name properly when he comes on.
good idea :)

roo boys!