fanfooty SPAM leagues

Started by tom_scully, December 15, 2010, 12:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

The way it's going I have done just about nothing, but am starting my new job tomorrow night so that may take away some posts.

Junktimer

MajorLazer

I'm working at a restaurant that my dad works at. Going to be manning the bar. ;D

Junktimer

nice, im starting working at maccas in a week ;D

MajorLazer

That shouldn't be too bad. How much are you going to get paid?

Junktimer

10.60 an hour i think, you?

MajorLazer

First couple of weeks I think 12 and then maybe up to 15 an hour. Have to work from 6-10/11 pm though.

Junktimer

MajorLazer

HillHero13

yes there is a coaches board!

MajorLazer

Ok thanks Hilly. Ossie and HP already replied, but confirmation is good as well. :P

Junktimer

nice to have a 3rd opinion XD

tom_scully

Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 15, 2010, 01:09:42 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 15, 2010, 01:00:18 PM
There are always different leagues that start up. Guess it depends on which leagues you want to join to suit you.

There is also a Coaches league running next year, dedicated to the avid DT poster, Elxam.
Thats the one which will be most prestigous. :D
HTM`s one will be least prestigious.
So am I right in assuming that the best league from this site is based upon how many posts someone has made? And am I the only one who finds this kind of bizzarre?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tom_scully on December 16, 2010, 12:50:27 AM
Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 15, 2010, 01:09:42 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 15, 2010, 01:00:18 PM
There are always different leagues that start up. Guess it depends on which leagues you want to join to suit you.

There is also a Coaches league running next year, dedicated to the avid DT poster, Elxam.
Thats the one which will be most prestigous. :D
HTM`s one will be least prestigious.
So am I right in assuming that the best league from this site is based upon how many posts someone has made? And am I the only one who finds this kind of bizzarre?
It's not the best league. There are plenty of users who are great at the game, but choose not to post as much. There will likely be better ranking leagues from FanFooty but this was something planned before even mid season to do for next season. It's just for those who contribute alot to the overall forum and have been for a long time. Many of them haven't spammed boards to get to coach, they have been helpful.

Sorry about the defensive post. Not in the mood now -_-.

ossie85

We're not going for league rankings, we're playing for fun :)

Shame on us for having fun with fantasy football. I know its a weird concept ;)